The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Parsing dating sites

tonyaff213

Hi everyone!

Maybe who knows where I can find a person who can parse a database from dating sites, or buy a database of girls? We need profiles with id, photo and profile description.

But you would need to create AI 'people' and AI images for them or you would get sued
Bash:
grep -c  '"f"' dating/profiles.csv

24K profiles that are female with seed sentences for AI completion

Bash:
egrep -c  '"f"|"m"' dating/profiles.csv

60K profiles all M&F with seed sentences for AI completion no images

But you would need to create AI 'people' and AI images for them or you would get sued
Bash:
grep -c  '"f"' dating/profiles.csv

24K profiles that are female with seed sentences for AI completion

Bash:
egrep -c  '"f"|"m"' dating/profiles.csv

60K profiles all M&F with seed sentences for AI completion no images
Thank you for your response. I realized that it was necessary to customize profiles and photos to avoid problems. However, I did not understand what to do with these requests that you wrote.

input:[meeting new people, spending time with friends, seeing films, going to literary events and lectures, sifting through bookstores and thrift stores, exploring the city. i also work full time at an interactive agency.]

Output:[ I enjoy meeting new people, spending time with friends, seeing films, going to literary events and lectures, sifting through bookstores and thrift stores, and exploring the city. I also work full time at an interactive agency.

I find that my work keeps me busy during the week, but I always make time on the weekends to do the things I love. I think it's important to have a balance in life, and I feel like I have that. I enjoy being able to socialize and meet new people, but I also like having time to myself to relax and recharge.

I think one of the best things about living in the city is that there is always something to do. I never get bored because there is always something new to check out. Whether it's a new restaurant that just opened up, or a new exhibit at the museum, there is always something to keep me entertained.

I think that living in the city has made me more open-minded and tolerant of different people and cultures. I am constantly exposed to new ideas and perspectives, and I think that has made me a more well-rounded person. I am also grateful for the opportunity to experience different cultures through the food, art, and music that is available in the city.

Overall, I love living in the city and would not want to live anywhere else. It is the perfect place for me because it offers everything I need and want in a home.]

Virtual people $1.00 each images not included.

Hey Tony, PM me. I have a bot which scrapes sites along with a pack of 10k profiles ready including bio (age, interests, habits, etc) & 3-5 photos each.

Get your wallet out --I don't know what the AI images would be like, the cost and how to automate all of this (the text-completions && images)
We need profiles with id, photo and profile description.
For what a fake site or an affiliate landing page?
I have no idea what you mean by an ID to an existing website?

The intact database is not for sale --> only a derivative product manufactured from AI

I don't want to take my time for nothing ... If you have the necessary cash ...

Last edited:
banners
Back