The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paintings for Sale ? Art for Sale ?

Are Affiliate Marketers interested in selling Hand made Art ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Artlover

affiliate
Hi ,

My name is Matt ,

I am completely new to internet marketing, affiliate marketing, etc. I am new to the internet world but I have my own service business here in NYC that is licensed and insured, (I am not saying this to show off, I am only saying this to show that I am not a dreamer)

Please forgive if I am posting in the wrong section, and also I apologize if these type of questions have been asked. , please be patient with me

I am working with a real artist painter, he is able to make identical art reproductions from all the famous masters from Michelangelo down to Monet. He is able to reproduce any painting from any old master to a point where it is impossible to recognize the original with the reproduction. He sells his own paintings and is able to take a picture/portraits and turn them into beautiful paintings
All his paintings are handmade, stretched on Canvas .

Paintings go from 300 to 10,000 , but they are in the 300-500 range because I am trying to enter into "Home Decor"

Do you guys think, that anybody in the internet marketing world would be interested in making 20% off any painting sold? Paintings go from 300 to 10,000 .

Also, I would like to point out that the Artist is new to selling online, but he also has his own business where he closely works with contractors, designers, and decorators. etc.

I am not trying to find affiliate marketers with this post, I am only trying to find out if people have an interest in selling art.

I really appreciate your help and your advice

Thank you

Last edited:
ill pay somebody to respond to this thread, I will pay somebody for a simple comment "yes" or "no"

what is your paypal .

I'll offer my two cents and you don't have to pay me.

I'm sure that somebody, somewhere would like to sell art, especially if they love it. However, I'm not sure that members here would be working in that vertical/niche. I'm not saying that there wouldn't be, just saying that I'm not sure because I've never seen a mention of art sales. That may be why you haven't seen other responses, although maybe more will come.

IDK
Great-hall-louvre.jpg

Paris 2015 (Louvre)

That said; As a match with De Beers new synthetic diamonds ... realfakes.com ?

I'll offer my two cents and you don't have to pay me.

I'm sure that somebody, somewhere would like to sell art, especially if they love it. However, I'm not sure that members here would be working in that vertical/niche. I'm not saying that there wouldn't be, just saying that I'm not sure because I've never seen a mention of art sales. That may be why you haven't seen other responses, although maybe more will come.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate it!

MI
Back