The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Paid vs. organic traffic

Molzer

affiliate
Hi, I want to do affiliate marketing. The first decision is to buy traffic or to grow organically. To buy traffic and be profitable with it can be a hustle. To grow organically can last very long, and even then the outcome may be not that good. But that is anyway just theory. I would like to ask you about practical experience: please think of people you know. In the people who tried it organically, how many PERCENT of them were doing really good financially with it? And from the people who tried paid traffic: how many PERCENT of them were doing really good financially? Thanks . please keep in mind: I am speaking about % , not about absolut numbers, since they are not important at all, because this number doesn’t tell how many people tried and failed.

I would rather buy traffic and find a nice little hedge. At least you can sleep at night knowing its within your control. SEO? Maybe if you buy a website that is just a few months away from your proposed keywords, has a url with perfect age, has perfect reputation and tons of content. In other words - a head start. Maybe you can do both?

I would rather buy traffic and find a nice little hedge. At least you can sleep at night knowing its within your control. SEO? Maybe if you buy a website that is just a few months away from your proposed keywords, has a url with perfect age, has perfect reputation and tons of content. In other words - a head start. Maybe you can do both?

what do you mean with "hedge"?

Meaning you could dump a little cash on AdWords, send over calls that same day from the traffic and generate a little slice immediately - if you know how to use it, where seo will be months

Depends on your budget, as you can sink alot of money fast. Both paid and organic are long term plays, because even though paid traffic is faster, it's still about building up retargeting lists. It's been shown that for people to become buyers can take up to 7 exposures to an offer/product.

Paid traffic is faster method but Organic traffic is a long term value. I would suggest you to go for Organic traffic as it provides 75% financial growth in your business.

When you listen to successful entrepreneurs, they always tell you to not only focus on one traffic source only. And I think that's true.
Having free traffic sources like SEO and social media mixed with paid traffic from Google and Facebook is a great way to generate a lot of traffic from all different kind of sources.

Paid traffic is immediate and targeted. Organic traffic is backup traffic and can not be targeted by any significant targeting practices.

A solid organic strategy improves your online presence and reputation, and a paid strategy increases your brand's reach and awareness to targeted audiences. Managing both aspects of social media takes time and planning, but the results of a well-executed campaign are worth the effort.

Not sure where to invest your time and money?

The paid ads or PPC ads appear at the top of the page with costs and Organic traffic via SEO is free. In many cases, SEO and PPC work best when integrated and strategically aligned.

In short,
Organic Traffic = If you have a lot of time and less money to afford = It will take time to achieve success.
Paid Traffic = If you have no time and can afford money on advertising = Results will be fast. Chances are higher of getting success faster.

Well paid traffic its very good but in the beginning i will use fully paid traffic only if i have enough money from other source to invest in paid because it takes time until you learn the process .Dont think if you spend some money you will automaticaly make a profit all your life and you will be succesful ,its a process it takes may failures ,money lost ,learning testing etc .I think its a smart idea to combine both : paid traffic and also free traffic if you have time .And i would invest a percent from my free traffic in paid traffic

Well paid traffic its very good but in the beginning i will use fully paid traffic only if i have enough money from other source to invest in paid because it takes time until you learn the process .Dont think if you spend some money you will automaticaly make a profit all your life and you will be succesful ,its a process it takes may failures ,money lost ,learning testing etc .I think its a smart idea to combine both : paid traffic and also free traffic if you have time .And i would invest a percent from my free traffic in paid traffic
Totally agree with all your points

Organic search traffic comes from people finding business links among search engine results. Paid search traffic is attributed from visitors clicking on a link in an advertisement or sponsored listing that a business has paid for in order to appear at the top of search results.

Organic search traffic comes from people finding business links among search engine results. Paid search traffic is attributed from visitors clicking on a link in an advertisement or sponsored listing that a business has paid for in order to appear at the top of search results.
Thanks for informing us who is who:D

Choose one Paid traffic (Google Ads/ Facebook Ads, YoutTube Ads) option and few free traffic sources (Quora, Discussion Forums, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, and most important SEO)

MI
Back