The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Paid to post

22_22

Do you use paid to post forums or sell your posts online? How much money have you made from this and what sort of services do you provide?

I havent used a paid to post forum before, as far as i have heard from reading on other forums is that they dont last very long due to the amount hey would need to pay out if their activity increases alot.

I used to be the co-admin at one and that was the case, the owner couldn't afford it, came running to me for money, I said: I aint got any so it ended up closing.

I don't like to give out money, however, I have made money from posting on people's forums. It's kind of a fun thing to do. :)

I am not using any kind of "Paid Per Post" forums anymore, since they mostly only pay $0.01 per post, which is hardly anything. I sell my service as a forum poster and article writer though.

I have paid for the post in beginning when i was newbie SEO but now i haven't paid for post anymore.
I have got skills now i can post on my forum whenever i want and i do.

I don't sell my posts, but i know people who do that. Also, i've heard about postloop, which is a service that pays people to post on other forums, but as far as i know, the price is really cheap, so i don't know if it pays off in the end.

I would never pay money to make posts on forums. It would cost way too much to keep them active and they're not real posts, every post they make is fake. Exchanges are a waste of time as well in my opinion because the members will never return.

I would never pay money to make posts on forums. It would cost way too much to keep them active and they're not real posts, every post they make is fake. Exchanges are a waste of time as well in my opinion because the members will never return.

Well, the plus side of posts exchange is you get posts for free, and they make your forum seem more popular.
I agree that paying people to post is to expensive in the long run :)

I don't buy posts, but I have definitely worked as a forum poster before.

As for how much I have made off doing so, I would say a couple thousand dollars over the course of doing it on and off for several years.

I don't pay cash for posts but I also don't mind posting for a company that sells posts. I mean, I'm going to be visiting a lot of forums anyway so why not earn a little for my efforts? I do try to provide solid quality posts however, it's definitely not something that will make anyone rich for the effort involved.

I have only heard of being paid to post. Does it increase the rankings of a site? I do not think one cent per post is very much at all though. To be able to work from home and replace my income, I would have to post about one hundred thousand comments per month.

I think the members would continue to return if they were paid again. I am not certain if the posts would be fake. I think maybe you are correct though. The exchange would be a waste of someone's time, and money.

MI
Back