The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid to post

I don't sell my posts, but i know people who do that. Also, i've heard about postloop, which is a service that pays people to post on other forums, but as far as i know, the price is really cheap, so i don't know if it pays off in the end.

I got here through Postloop. It's not good for making money, but I use it to generate unique content for my forums. You get credit for posting on other forums (like this post) which can then be used to buy posts from Postloop subscribers. Getting initial content for new forums is very difficult - most people will only show interest once there's a lot of content and daily activity. Postloop helps with that.

Since November 2007 I have been making a nice bit of money writing paid blog posts. This is by far my favourite way of making money online, and I've tried a lot in my time. I have also gone down the paid forum post and paid blog comment route and made a couple of hundred Dollars from it, but I've only done that sparingly.

I've been paid to post before, and I still do it sometimes. But the time is coming where I won't accept anymore paid to post jobs, because my website is turning into my business, and I won't need the extra income.

That's an optimistic way of looking at things Bauss :)

Unfortunately the bills are the same and so the work needs to be done until that happens. Be careful not to burn out, doing the same thing all the time becomes boring and eventually you'll hate the subject altogether. Slow and steady wins.

I never bought posts and I don't plan to. It can work well but it can also end up being useless. I think it should only be used if your forum is already active and you just need a little boost.

That being said I have sold posts before and think I have reached about 5k posts sold.

I use postloop also and have made a few bucks from it. But the sole reason why I joined was to check out new community's and get paid at the same time. I only join forums like this one if I am interested in the topic, SEO is one of my online services that I offer so this forum suites me perfectly.
So I can enjoy posting AND get paid at the same time :D

That's always a good combination, JPV :)

Maybe we should figure out which sites can earn you a minimum of $20 per day, every day, for a couple of hours work.

Somehow I don't think there are that many. Gigs on fiver and such are good but they aren't regular enough. Do you know of a site that you can go to at ANY time and make $20 guaranteed?

That's always a good combination, JPV :)

Maybe we should figure out which sites can earn you a minimum of $20 per day, every day, for a couple of hours work.

Somehow I don't think there are that many. Gigs on fiver and such are good but they aren't regular enough. Do you know of a site that you can go to at ANY time and make $20 guaranteed?

There's revtrack, where you can write articles from a list of available topic. I think they removed their sign up page however and don't accept new members anymore. You could always try contacting them to check if they have an open slot.

Pay per post is an interesting concept to make money with. Personally I have made around 40$ off them. It just needs knowledge and ideas to post in discussion boards. Some sites pay even 0.15$ per post which is in my opinion a really reasonable rate for a post. However, posting requires a good English grammar and that's why it isn't suitable for everyone.

banners
Back