Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
"Per Originality AI"
Built With Serious Web Publishers In Mind And Not For Academia.

I have been experimenting with the Originality AI and have found it to very reliable t detecting AI content and plagiarism. I'll be updating this thread going forward with my experiences.

I signed up but is this really better?
I now find that AI has progresses to not being so predictable.

try this text (attached) ? I got an error read
I tried some onther text and the app works ok --it was that text (does not compute?)
From Bing --Sydney AI

Attachments

• errored-text-DOS.txt
    590 bytes · Views: 32
I signed up but is this really better?

I discovered it about a week ago and have utilized it a number of times. Haven't had time to put it through significant stress testing yet, but it seems to have merit.

I can't speak to it's being better yet. I am creating threads on any of the reasonably respected contenders at this point to get this new forums discussions going. Hoping others will test and respond on them as well.

We'll be re-arranging and adjusting this new AI forum and its subforums for a while until we are all comfortable with a version we can settle in with.

I'm working on the compound today and will hit it tomorrow with some new researches and new discoveries.

try this text (attached) ? I got an error read

My Results
graybeard ai test.png

I think we got a wack-a-mole situation with AI advancing and the detection heuristics catching up --then being defeated again. rinse-repeat over and over.

And the hits keep rolling.................

It all is so new and the industry is producing aggressive early adopters providing products/services that serve to both get their brands known now before the rest of the field fills in and to and to have a leg up for themselves as early developers providing them a bit of a leg up on the science of it.

It's going to be a fun ride complete with monster successes and monster failures. The thing is we can find a path to monetize with both!

My Results
It was VERBATIM AI only edit I made were the footnote numbers [1] etc.
Words-105 0.01
$0.01 per credit, 1 credit scans 100 words
For 50% accuracy (on the latest)? IDK
I think we got a wack-a-mole situation with AI advancing and the detection heuristics catching up --then being defeated again. rinse-repeat over and over.

Could be an anomaly too

seems to be I got a 100% AI with GPTzero on one paragraph then with the second it errored --

they have a limit or connectivity issue (it seems)
1680457612329.png

Todays update from OriginalityAI

AI DETECTION BREAKTHROUGH!
Version 1.4 Is Now Live

99% Accurate on GPT-4
83% Accurate on ChatGPT (GPT-4 powered)
95% Accurate on AI Created & then Paraphrased (Quillbot)
Fewer False Positives (~2.5%)
~3X More Accurate Than Any Competitor!

We knew we had something special but the AI team has absolutely blown me and everyone that has used Originality.AI's newest model away!

You can see some of the images below and how Originality.AI stacks up against other tools in the space.

Originality.AI was already the most accurate BUT the team has had a huge breakthrough in its ability to detect AI.

041023 comparable chart.png

041023 comparable chart 2.png

Today's Update From OriginalityAI
For the first time, content that has been run through a paraphrasing tool is detectable.
Whether content is Human or AI-Generated, once it has been run through a paraphrasing tool like Quillbot, it becomes undetectable to all AI and/or Plagiarism Checkers EXCEPT Originality.AI!

This is the first tool in the world to be able to detect paraphrased content!

Popular Trick for Plagiarism Checkers - No Longer Works

For years the most common way of bypassing plagiarism checkers like TurnItIn or CopyScape was to use a paraphrasing tool like Quillbot to “re-write” the content.
Common Trick for AI Detectors - No Longer Works

Similarly the easiest way to trick all other AI detectors other than Originality.AI is to run AI generated content through Quillbot and then all AI detectors other than Originality can’t identify it as AI generated.
Originality can detect paraphrased content with 94.66% accuracy with 2.46% false positives.

Read about the paraphrase detection abilities here - https://originality.ai/paraphrase-plagiarism-checker/

MI
Back