The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Organically growing your affiliates..

ETRdahir

As the Affiliate Manager for my company (company domain name removed by Linda) I am always looking for ways to increase sales. One method that is starting to pay dividends is teaching our affiliates how to better optimize their websites in order to driver more traffic. When I say teaching I do mean communicating with affiliates by e-mailing or calling them directly and simple getting the point across on how to better promote our products. But it's also all in the way to ask. Never talk at your affiliates! Instead suggest, from a consultants point of view, how the affiliate can better market your products to receive bigger commissions. You'll be surprised how receptive most affiliates are when you talk in dollars and cents. A little extra time spent with your affiliates will go a long way since it builds trust and loyalty. This way even if you don't have super affiliates aboard your program will turn your under performing affiliates into quality promoters of your products. Be patient and work along side your affiliates. Let them know that they are a valued extension of your company and always be available to field questions.:cool:

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be really valuable to hear from affiliates regarding their expectations and requirements from Affiliate Managers.
How often would you like to hear from your affiliate manager?
In what aspects of the campaign, affiliates would like assistance from the affiliate managers?:rolleyes:

Hey SaraT,

I agree. Any feedback here would be greatly appreciated :D. My objective is to make our affiliates happy while promoting our program and treat them as I would want to be treated. But I have heard that some super affiliates just want to be left alone and are only interested in the bottom line, the payout..

I can understand that, I mean we are all here to make money one way or another. But applying a personal touch with your affiliates by calling them is a method that has worked for me thus far and I haven't heard any complaints.

Regards,
:cool:

But it's also all in the way to ask. Never talk at your affiliates! Instead suggest, from a consultants point of view, how the affiliate can better market your products to receive bigger commissions.

This is one of the best strategies for activating and communicating with affiliates I've ever heard of. Affiliate manager offers affiliates a free consultation... You need to see how he words it. Just BRILLIANT!

Ultimate Affiliate Activation Email from zZounds Affiliate Manager - 5 Star Affiliate Blogs

MI
Back