The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Organic SEO????????

brooklynsual

affiliate
Hi everyone,
Could anyone tell me what is the SEO and and other things related to it iam sorry but iam little new to such things..If I have a website so how I can promote it to Top Rank??

Thanks in Advance.!!

Hi everyone,
Could anyone tell me what is the SEO and and other things related to it iam sorry but iam little new to such things..If I have a website so how I can promote it to Top Rank??

Thanks in Advance.!!

SEO is the process of designing and amending a website and other information on the internet to increase traffic and conversion rates. It stands for "Search Engine Optimisation" ('Optimization for Americans'). I prefer the term "website optimisation" because that infers less of a focus on search engines and more on the human visitor.

Main optimisation activities are:

Keywords:
Meta Data, Anchor Links, Domain Name, Page Names, Keyword Analysis

Content Improvement:
Technical Quality, Readability, Keyword Density, Layout, Uniqueness, Ranking and Relevance of Inbound and Outbound Links.

Historical Data:
SERPs CTRs, Bouncerates, Requests for Domain

Backlinks:
Quality of domain backlinks are on, anchor text, number of links on page, variety of backlink locations, age of backlinks.

PPC - Google Adwords.

There is a lot for you to learn about as you can see. Just keep reading about all these things. Here is somewhere for you to start - Website Optimisation/Optimization/SEO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I think you new here, anyway ..
Search engine optimization is everything that can be done to make a search engine send more traffic to a web site.
Usually this means defining keywords or key phrases and trying to have your web site listed first (or at least near first) for those key terms.

Search engine optimization is usually divided into two categories of tasks:
  • On-page optimization
  • Off-page optimization
On-page optimization is designing your web pages to achieve the best ratings from the search engines.

On-page optimization activites include:
  • Writing keyword-rich text
  • Applying good ALT tags to images
  • Making sure that the web page can be properly "spidered" by all of the search engines
  • Off-page optimization consists of creating inbound links to your web page.
You can also reach Local Internet Marketing to know more about SEO, or Promote your site..
All the Best!!

Study in google

Search for seo tutorials, seo method, seo practise in google this will give you some knowledge about seo in google.:good:

Hi everyone,

Thanks in Advance.!!

The above replies might be enough for now. SEO might be complicated at first sight but when learn your own grasp on it. Just be patient and don't be reckless on your actions. A simple move might get either be banned or promoted.

SEO is everything concerned with getting your website to rank higher on search engines,. Organic SEO refers to main ranking in the middle of the search engines and not paid listings that appear usually on the sides or top.

Seo is a process by which you can incrase your business by internet on particular keywords with help of search engines. It's two type PPC or organic PPc is paid compaign and organic is free compaign to promote any site.

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a process of improving the volume and quality of traffic of a website on search engines. It helps your site/blog get into top positions on SERP. There are actually two types of SEO - On-Page Optimization that deals with the proper use of title tags, description, h1/h2 tags (headings), alt-tags (use when describing images), keywords and meta tags while Off-Page Optimization deals with building links. It is responsible for getting lots and lots of quality back links.

Right, SEO would promote your site to top SERPs. But the first and top thing you should do is to choose the right keywords for your niche. And, SEO might include on-page & off-page factors. For on-page, the title is most important. While, for off-page, keywords in anchor text back link to your sites would be key factor. :)

Wish this help,

Hi everyone,

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is what we call the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic of a website on search engines via organic or natural search results.
Two types of SEO:
1. On-Page Optimization - title tags, meta tags, keywords, description, alt tags, keywords, h1/h2 tags.
2. Off-Page Optimization - classified ads, press release, forum posting, article and directory submissions, online groups and social bookmarking.

pretty much what my boss says

SEO is everything concerned with getting your website to rank higher on search engines,. Organic SEO refers to main ranking in the middle of the search engines and not paid listings that appear usually on the sides or top.

thank you kronkimedia, your reply makes me feel less intimidated now. You said pretty much word for word what my boss says. I hear him say over and over our product is ranking a customers website, if that website manages to sell something or not is not what we get paid for. If our customer wants help with the sales on his site, that costs extra. Most of our customers already have a website that doesn't rank, they come to us to get it to rank.

I can see how we get them to rank, I can't see what it is that makes one website sell and another not sell something. The whole process of getting a customer to rank is very time consuming, it takes a lot of man hours.

The blog thing I sort of get, the RSS I did not understand until I watched a few youtube tutorials (and the rules here state I can't say the link to the youtubes I think?)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back