The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Online Gaming - Do you do it!?

Do you play online first person shooter games?

• No, i never play online games

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes sometimes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes most of the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All day every day!!!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

neilrbowen

affiliate
Hi All,

I am interested to know how many of you play online games or not, i've no idea if it will even be a single one of you but someone asked me the question and i could not answer it :crying:

So simple poll, lemme know!

yeah, the logic of 'what the hell, i may have ace high but since it's not REAL money i will call' makes it very hard to bluff...

what is fun is the sit'n go tourneys, 1k buys you in, you get 1k worth of playing chips, winner takes 50%, 2nd 30 and 3rd 20, so 4.5k to win it (9 people buy-in and no rakes)

Used to play a lot of online games; especially in the ut99 days.
These days not so much.

Playing Travian on S2 and S6. BurtyB has a higher population then me tho! :-(

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been playing far too much Bad Company. I used to get 'travel sick' playing first person shooters after about two minutes, but i have suddenly overcome this. I am absolutely rubbish, I blame the latency...

I am working most of the time or out with friends, in college, or doing some other education based thing. But when i do find some time free, i tend to play a few action and shooting games on MiniClip, or on the X-Box/PS2.

Really depends what mood i am in, sometimes i am on facebook playing a few little games, just to unwind.

There are so many games about, i quite like The Sims and Counter Strike is good, aswell as World Of WarCraft. (That is a great online game!)

~ Mike

I used to play online game like Ragnarok, ROSE online (Arua),

it's fun to play those kind of games and I meet a lot of new friends there

I play Call of Duty quite a lot whenever i get free time. And not only the new ones, we still play COD2 with my friends as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I do. From watching my sons playing Call of Duty 5 on the PS3 it looked kind of fun so I play that even though I'm not much good at it. :)

Best game i had played was CALL OF DUTY 4, fantastic graphics and the online multiplayer was amazing and totally addictive. Ive stopped playing now and going to try and concentrate on online business ventures for the time being.

I play chess.. and sometimes pool... Do these count? I would spend the whole day playing chess online if i could... sadly I cant so I dont

banners
Back