The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Online Contest

Platinumaa

affiliate
Hello all, newbie here. thank you for allowing me to join! i own a small construction company and looking into a facebook contest/giveaway for my page. i currently dont have a lot of likes/friends for that page. At the moment i am building a small local restaurant and want to drive some traffic to my facebook page by offering a contest/giveaway for some free dinners to the restaurant. Of course im not sure how to do it, i was thinking running the contest on my construction page and also my personal page? If anyone has some suggestions on a couple of different online contests or giveaways, id really appreciate it. thank you for your help!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Interesting situation, maybe a contest to count the bricks used or the number of wall studs used? Something off-the wall to draw attention :D not win a free chicken dinner --grand opening bit :p

Traffic is what matters; Are you in the US?
You can buy AD NETWORK traffic based on city and zip code and direct the ads to your Facebook contest.

Facebook may hassle you about any contest ad --even if it's legit --like your purpose. You could maybe try some post-boosting ads to your page or group --if Facebook will allow this :rolleyes:

Graybeard, interesting idea. im sure i can come up with something like that or similiar. i want to do about (5) different, a couple could be like that

TJ, the only method i am use to is the standard facebook "boost" option. if you could past a couple of good reads i can review and implement.

thank you both!!

MI
Back