The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

online bizzops

webnancy

Hi,

Im new to this forums and affiliate programs too. I know that the internet offers unlimited opportunities to work from home but I really dont know how to go about it. Any good ventures which will get me good returns with a low investment but it should be direct sales only. One that can be done from the comfort of my home. please suggest something !

Hi webnancy,

Welcome to 5 Star. This forum is all about affiliate marketing so you should learn about lots of opps here. EXCEPT affiliate programs are not typical BIZ OPPS> They are always FREE to join and can always be worked from home.

Study the forum to learn lots of ways to generate income from home with affiliate programs.

I spent a long time searching for good, solid programs to join. It is well worth the effort to research before joining. The great thing is that the good one's are usually FREE to join and later you can buy something to "upgrade" after you figure out how it all works.

Hi Webnancy, thanks for such a topic because this is something I was searching for a long time as well. I too was thinking of starting some home business through internet, but I always used to wonder how to start with it. But thanks to Lingstar, the site mentioned is of great help and I hope this will help Webnancy as well. After going through the site, one thing that I learned is first I'll have to educate myself properly before thinking of any business idea or work. Therefore, primarily I'll search for more information about this online home business.

I did surf the web and found some marketing bizz ops like Emerald and PAS self development and training books which have to be marketed and they give you good commission on it. Do these this MLM ventures offer a good ROI ?

Hey Marian, I too have heard a lot about PAS. However, you know what; I have come to know that PAS is closing down. It's true that PAS claims to give good opportunities to earn huge money, but the thing they tend to forget to mention about is, that, one needs to spend about 75% of his/her earnings on adwords. Check out this link, it completely exposes the real facts of these scams.
www.universityofvictory.org/truth-about-adwords.html

Hi Webnancy!

Just don't buy everything that sounds good because much of what you pay for can be found for free in the forums.

Take some time and do some research you will save tons... :)

Best of luck

Lynn

No matter what the product you end up choosing, research is key. Not only whether they are legit, but is it viable to advertise. Many times a little research upfront on whether there is a hungry market or not will save you allot of money and headache in the future

Yeah Robinson, I went through that article. Thanks for helping us getting such an insight. UniversityOfVictory.org/enroll-free-prelaunch.html ... here I saw something more interesting. University of Victory is giving PreLaunch Opportunity, offering FREE ENROLLMENT for PAS (and clones) and Emerald Passport to Prosperity distributors. Seems genuine.

Always Look For The Product

Remember the secret to success with any buisness is the "product" or service you are going to be selling
The kind of programs you see all over the place which are just passing membership fees around from person to person, these programs have no hope whatsoever of working. Always look for a program which involves selling a real product

In my experience the best programs always involve selling an actual physical product e.g. a watch, an umbrella, perfume etc
There are some programs where you join for free and you can sell the products and keep most of the profits as your commission

Also remember - that just because there is an affiliate program for something doesnt mean that the product actually sells. So always check out the products you are selling, and whether there is actually a market. Sometimes you can just do a quick test to see what sales you get

My own personal experience is that if you have your own product then you can achieve alot more than selling other peoples products. You can have a kind of halfway house by selling "resell rights" products where you sell eBooks and keep all the money. I certainly sell alot more of my own products than I ever have of other peoples

banners
Back