The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

One Way Links..?

anulko

affiliate
Hi,

one way links are the most important and valuable links for a website and just a few quality one way links for site may boost rankings. Webmasters use different ways for getting one way links like

Directry submission
Aritcle submission
forums
social bookmarks
RSS Submission etc.

What do you think which is the most effective way to get quality one way links or what way you prefer to get one way links for your site....please share.....

One very effective way is to create a tools people like and encourage them to link to the tool, it has worked for me very well

None of the above! Why? A link is just a bit of code, a web url.... On it's own it's worthless, contrary to desperate beliefs, people do not travel the web looking to mindlessly click on every link they see. The want or need to click is decided beforehand, so the link isn't viewed first and always clicked last of all. So mass link-planting won't work on it's own.

For a link to be clicked, it needs to be sold, which means some kind of sales pitch is required, and that means an advertisment. You can have all the links in the world, but if what is at the end of that link is not sold beforehand, then people won't click the link.

Lot of psychology involved in sales, so the links need a sales pitch to accompany it. Perhaps I'm being to harsh on link building, but selling is the most important thing, way above planting links about.

It depends if you want traffic or links for SEO.
If it's links for SEO than they got they value as only links.
If you want to Sell something then only link is wothless

Who thinks that Free Classified ads are as effective as other methods? IMO, they are just a waste of time...

Nope they aren't effective bcos everyone uses Ebay.

Last edited:
Hi, do you think its worth to submit sitemap to yahoo search engine to get site pages listed quickly? I have noticed that google indexes my pages faster than yahoo.

Sitemap indexing? Dont waste my time with crap giveaways. Its worthless.

Now if Yahoo wants to give me free advertising, now thats worth something to me!

but many SEO do advice that you should submit you site map to SE....

But their just saying that to make themselves appear knowledgeable so they sell their worthless and expensive SEO service. What are you getting, bcos you wont get a free link out of it from Google on their website!!

Trust me you aint getting anything good for free.

If you want results then you must buy advertising for best results, its the way things have been for a few years now. It all changed when Overture and Google started charging for ads so its not just the decent websites that are charging - their all doing it.

Hi, do you think its worth to submit sitemap to yahoo search engine to get site pages listed quickly? I have noticed that google indexes my pages faster than yahoo.

Yes, you should always create a sitemap. Not that it improves the speed in which the site is indexed (although it can help but backlinks speed this more) but more importantly if the sitemap is missing Google sees that as negative. Just as you should write W3C compliant markup or add a favicon you should also add a sitemap. The effect is minimal but every little helps.

MI
Back