The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

One page website question

AmyTK9

affiliate
On the topic of Chris Farrell and the thought of one page websites. I looked at a couple of them and realized they are pretty much just trying to draw you in. Offering something for free. Then you get newsletters and emails... I'm guessing in these they promote things? In which should get more people to buy simply because people who sign up should be interested in things you have to offer.

Do they just promote through email? Or do they grant you access to perhaps a larger website with several different products? Anyone have any experience with this type of thing. Has it worked well for you? Make any money off of it?

I realize you still have to find and get traffic and such, nobody is guaranteed to make a sell. I'm still working on ideas and such for my first affiliate marketing site and wanted input on something like this. Would it be worth doing?

Thanks for any input and opinions! They are Greatly Appreciated!

Hi AmyTK9,

I am going to presume that you are new to internet marketing or have not made an earning at it.

In my opinion, your best chance to see some success as a newbie is to do exactly what you are already doing and by that I mean blogging.

Most newbies fall prey to all the hype and fluff of push button software that drives droves of hungry wallet in hand targeted traffic or another guy found a glitch that he exploited in clickbank.

The reality is that their selling you a dream, a hope or a magical secret, or you may join a program that gives you a replicated website and assures you that you will make money, they may give you a few tid bits of info but fall short of handing you the complete picture.

By setting up your own website "blog", you can choose a clickbank product to promote to fresh organic visitors. A word of advice, blogspot is owned by google and can shut your site down without notice, you should consider using a wordpress blog with your own domain.

Joseph

Thank you for your reply, I am new at this and have been working hard on my blog, articles and squidoo pages. I am looking into wordpress and am backing up all my info off of my blog in case that does happen. I'm just trying to gather ideas for my first affiliate website. I've done a lot of websites, but haven't done an affiliate one as of yet. I have plenty of ideas, but not sure which route to go.

banners
Back