The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Oldie Becomes A Newbie

imgal

affiliate
Hey guys,

Been in the affiliate industry since basically the internet began, but have been out of the loop for the last couple of years as focused on client work and some family ill health.

Time away as definitely taught me one thing - how much I love all things affiliate and not so much on being "owned" by a client".

My expertise is mainly in social media and paid traffic so I'm hoping while getting up to speed with everything I can manage to be of help too!

Michelle

Hello mate!

It is never to late to get back! Even though you would probably need to catch up with some changes and new trends in the industry. But, for sure, you can do it! As they say, once affiliate, always affiliate :D

If you will need any advice, go ahead! Also if you want, you can check some fresh articles from Mobidea Academy, regarding the hot things in the market.

Hey guys,

Been in the affiliate industry since basically the internet began, but have been out of the loop for the last couple of years as focused on client work and some family ill health.

Time away as definitely taught me one thing - how much I love all things affiliate and not so much on being "owned" by a client".

My expertise is mainly in social media and paid traffic so I'm hoping while getting up to speed with everything I can manage to be of help too!

Michelle

Hi Michelle, welcome! I'm also new to the forum but not to the industry. Got my fingers in other pies too but always loved the affiliate industry or "performance industry" as it's now being called :) Will follow your updates. Cheers, Clare

Hey guys,

Michelle
You are welcome to the forum!

Hey guys,

Michelle
Good afternoon Michelle, you are welcome inside here!

MI
Back