The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Old Timer Online Affiliate Marketer

E

epicrewardz

Hello guys, nice to be part of the community!

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Nadeem (Also known as Nate), I've been in the affiliate market industry since the age of 13 or so, I'm now 18. The industry is full of many surprises and has much potential to those who work hard and focus on the target. I'm the owner of EpicRewardz, an established online rewards program that has paid over $25,000 and has over 10,000 registered users. I'm also in the processes of building a new project that consists of a Social Networking site + Gaming Site + Survey site. Recently I've been getting to know and learn the non incentive industry and so far so good! Anyhow, it's great being on the forum and hopefully I'll learn from many of you here and if anyone would ever need help, I'd be more than glad to offer some of my experiences in the industry.

Good Day!

The incentive market is great, just like any other facet of affiliate marketing. Looks like you have a decent hold on what you are doing. Hopefully we can talk and learn more from you; I am sure other would appreciate it :)

banners
Back