The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ok Where To Start

Hi!

If you don't know where to start from, I can recommend you to try a kind of smartlink, a functionality we have. How does it work? You don't know which exactly offers you send traffic to, but you can see all details in the statistics.

You can also create many campaigns for each vertical and see which one monetizes better. We have 4 Dating verticals, 1 for Sweepstakes and 1 for Pills.

This functionality (Traffic monetization) is available even at 14-day free trial!

By the way, AdsBridge has a lot of useful things for traffic arbitrage;)
- landing page editor
- autooptimization
- bot and proxy filter
- free SSL for domain, bought via our system
- responsive support

And all of this you can test on a trial period!

Welcome to AdsBridge and have high conversions!

You should try to find a product or product that is in the mid upper LEFT [EARLY] part of its adoption curve -- if you want to make any serious money ;)

adoption-curve.png

Some nutra type products that are not outright scams might qualify --good luck on that one :p
Also, nutra will be hard (if not impossible) to market using Facebook or Google Ads. SEO is going to be a very uphill battle too.

Your chosen marketing medias, if any, would influence your decision -- is the marketing media is predetermined?

Usually, people (especially newbies) follow trends that are on the decline as they think the safest bet is to follow and copy-cat. This type of marketing tactic and some success is short-lived and will need to be updated constantly.

Thanks for the information.
I think the marketing space is going to be mobile ads because of the price, and the growing trend for people using mobile devices.
From what I've heard they are less expensive than other channels.
I'm willing to tryanything that works.

Would you say that direct linking is a no - no, and that its always best to have a landing page or a mini webesite like a wordpress site?

I understand what your saying about being at the begining of the curve and it does amke sense..get in early not late and miss the boat.

What to look for:

optimum-curve.png

If I knew the perfect product I would just sell it myself :p But this adoption curve can be used in choosing stocks and bond too. It is a very well known, and proven, principle in marketing and wealth accumulation.

Well, you will have to target a lower price range to get immediate sales along with mobile friendly payment options "phone pay." Or, some sort of free signup.

A trending product for the locale that you are operating it matters a lot.

Research that location well and create persona profiles of target customers --then try to understand the touch points and/or pain points that they will respond to.

Remember traffic buys nothing -- people and businesses buy things ;)

MI
Back