The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ok....Here's the Landing Page Deal

jfree98

affiliate
After going back and forth with myself about posting to this forum, I finally decided to give in, and scream for HELP. It's funny, but one would think after all the reading I have done, research and everything else, I would be ready to go, and things would come easy. But here I am stuck with no place to go, and asking for HELP. I have identified a niche I would like to try, but next comes the landing page. I dont have any experience creating a website, and I for sure don't have any experience, writing the long content that I see on most landing pages (I hate writing), so where do I begin? I don't even know what the website should look like, what should I say ( so many questions)?

Also, say I do pick a niche with an established company that sales more than one product. When developing my landing page, am I focusing on one product to sale, or do I focus on the entire store in general? For instance a merchant that sales books. Do I focus on one book on my landing page, or do I try to focus on all the books the merchant offers, so I can atleast get the buyer to the site to purchase whatever they want?

Your post really has more questions than you realize and to answer is pretty involved. Don't have lots of time right now so will touch on a couple points.

"writing the long content that I see on most landing pages"

Those long sales letter pages only apply and work for internet marketing and ebooks. If you were selling cell phones or ring tones or luggage or travel or any other retail product long sales pages are not only not used but could be counterproductive to closing.

Here are some examples of some landing pages that arent the long hypey ones.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ate-landing-page-resource-list.html#post20600 Start at the top of post after looking at the 2 landing pages.
That thread has tons of Tips.

Here are our best landing page resources

Here are some FREE landing page templates

banners
Back