The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ohio SEO Services - Common SEO Mistakes

karimkayley

affiliate
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving quantity or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines through natural or un-paid search results.

Following are a few common SEO mistakes:

Duplicate Content Pages - There are many ways to do a duplicate content, such as creating print pages or referring to pages on the site with more than one URL (example: yes.com and yes.com/index.html).

Not Starting Early Enough - Even organizations that are now aware of SEO's importance have the tendency to start the process too late.

Poor Use of Internal Anchor Text - There are a lot of these days who sites still use click here or more as the anchor text on many links.

Ignoring the Title tag - Leaving the Title tag empty is also a very common SEO mistake.

Ignoring URLs - There are a lot of people who underestimate how important a good URL is.

Duplicate content - You content should be unique, this is very vital in the SEP process.

Traffic in SEO - Increasing the traffic should be the main goal of any SEO.

Regards,
Karim.
Thanks to AJS Promotional Media.

What About Keywords ?

I totally agree to you but you have forgotten about keywords.Most people make big mistakes during the selection of keywords.They just see global search on particular keyword and dont see how much it is relavent to a particular web page which is far more important.

Hello,
I am offering link building services.
Packages:
1.Social Bookmarking 100 links in 10$
2. Angela's and Paul's links 100 links in 13$
3.Directory Submission 100 links in 8$
4.Dofollow Blog Comments 100 approved links in 20$
5.Article Writing in 5$
6.Search Engine Submission 100 submission in 15$

Note:I will replace all links if links get removed within 6 month without any charge.

MI
Back