The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Partnership OGAds Partership/Free Coaching - No Startup Fee Required

Review
Let me rip open the partnership one by one (hope @game333 doesn't mind) To help you understand what it is and what you will benefit with bit more detail on what I have experienced.

I have been partnership with @game333 for almost a month now.
As long as you do your part of the job which is
1. set up acc, link etc.
2. think of niches
3. do bit of a work for @game333 30% of the free accounts you will get you gotta set it up for him.

Than in return you will get
1. Good quality accounts (warm it up a bit and it works perfectly well, much better than most sellers i have used in the passed, plus it's free :) )
2. Get various of script to help you make your life easier and faster work (so it's free to start and work is less :p)
3. When ever you met an obstacle during your journey, he will mentor you through it. Guide you with answers and help you understand how to solve the problem. (this alone will save you a lot of money and time :eek: )
4. starting up pack (if you want to speed up your growth you might have to use some bucks but compared to the cost you need for ppv, mobile, any paid advertising it's cheap (so cheap)!)
5. He replies within a few hours unless he's sleeping (you will feel that help is fast and easy to get and reachable)
6. and of course EARNINGS $$$

I have currently joined this mentorship almost a month and I will recommend it to those who are stuck making money online and need something bit more easier and skip the learning curve. Also those with low start up budget. (ppv, mobile etc cost way more than few hundred bucks! I speak from experience) If you could make it work the cash flow is enough to help you adventure other things.

You lose nothing give it a try :) Don't give up!

Last edited:
Hey Game333,
Hope you are doing well?

I want to play the CPA game again and want to rock in 2016 and earn massive.

First a few words about myself,I´m 26 years old and do IM for nearly 8-9 years now.
In 2011 we had massive success and had a few $1,000 pure profit days, now it is time to play this game again.

I´m also the CEO of a company located in Austria which provides Webdesign and custom Coding for clients in my hometown.
We are able to AUTOMATE everything what you can image :)

You know, it could be a pain in the ass to setup, lets say a new IG campaign..built accounts,PVA them, buy Accounts, gain traffic and so on...
You also know those days, wtf what I´m doing? where is my motivation?

I´m a new member on Affiliatefix, but I´m not new in the CPA Game

Going to be your ref now, hope we can talk about the things to automate everything and run it on autopilot :)

Maybe you want to have a small skype chat?

P.S. English is not my main language.
P.P.S. I´m not able to PM you now, because I´m a new member..

Best,
Stefan.

Hi game333, im interested in your coaching, im alrdy on ogads so tell me what can i do, i also have vps and FL so i can work well with your accounts.
Just pm me and we can keep in touch on skype.

regards,
Rod

@game333 I am very interested in wanting to be a part of this partnership, but I do not know how to answer the Traffic Sources question in the OGads signup section.

I am a total newbie to affiliate marketing, can you help?

@game333 I am very interested in wanting to be a part of this partnership, but I do not know how to answer the Traffic Sources question in the OGads signup section.

I am a total newbie to affiliate marketing, can you help?
Did I reply or PM you?

You just tell them straight off, you want to try working on it.

@game333
i am new to this and wanted to get coached under you.. have ogads account few insta but not able to get my head around..
could you please pm me the steps ahead..
thanks

I'm pretty sure this is some autopilot to incent method. I do this with Youtube and IG and this kind of method can indeed make you a great amount of money passively.

I have websites still running for a year now that make me decent cash. It all depends how your automate it. Good stuff, Game!

@game333 Read your journey, hats off to you for ur dedication and helping others along in your journey.

I'm already with OGAds and moved myself under you. Sent you PM, thanks
Sounds promising, please count me in..
Hello @game333, could you send me ur skype and ogads ref id over PM? Thank you!
I registered on this forum only because of your free coaching
Thank you so much for this opportunity
i PM'ed you
PMed

I'm pretty sure this is some autopilot to incent method. I do this with Youtube and IG and this kind of method can indeed make you a great amount of money passively.

I have websites still running for a year now that make me decent cash. It all depends how your automate it. Good stuff, Game!
Thanks for the compliment

hey @game333 i'm interested could you send me your skypeid and ref id. thanks
PMed

I don't always ask for help, but when i do, i make sure it's worth it.
I already have an ogads accounts, but up for anything. Waiting for your reply,
Best Regards.

MI
Back