The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offering my own products to affiliates - where to start?

Ged

affiliate
I originally joined AffiliateFix looking to start making some extra money from my website traffic.

My slow brain has finally realised that my own products (uni admissions service and interview training in the UK) could themselves be offered up for affiliates to market.

As I'm new to this businesson both sides could someone shed some light on what would make a good proposition?

I want to sell interview training at £120 per hour to my customers. Customers would typically order 1 to 5 hours total.
I was thinking of offering 15-20% per sale to affiliates, potentially offering very long to permanent cookies (90 days - forever) so that affiliates are encouraged to advertise my services.

Does this sound like a reasonable offer to the more experienced affiliates? Would you want to promote this yourself? Finally, would it be best to advertise on networks I have joined as an affiliate or keep accounts seperate?

Are there any other things that I am missing?

Many thanks for your time,

Regards,

Shane

Hi, Shane.

We do have some members that promote educational offers. However, I'm afraid that I can't advise you on setting up your affiliate program. I do know there are platforms for this, I just don't remember them off the top of my head.

Mostly, I just noticed this thread and wanted to give it a boost, so the more experienced in this can offer some advice.

banners
Back