The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

offer link help

arcsn

Hi all,

I am on my first campaign and I just want to double check... does the offer link should redirect you into an app store/google playstore, for app installs?

Mine doesn't.

I checked on the right IP and emulator... Told my AM but she is not answering (probably working on this issue)... I've never done apps before... anyone more experienced can help me?

does the offer link should redirect you into an app store/google playstore, for app installs?
If it is an app install offer then your offer link should redirect you to the app store/google play store. If you are not redirected with right IP and emulator then there is something wrong with the offer link. Don't run it until you get an answer from your AM, else you would be just losing money on a invalid offer link.

If it is an app install offer then your offer link should redirect you to the app store/google play store. If you are not redirected with right IP and emulator then there is something wrong with the offer link. Don't run it until you get an answer from your AM, else you would be just losing money on a invalid offer link.
Thanks I was suspecting it. In fact I am waiting for an answer from my AM. She is online but not telling me anything. I'll wait and then ask her again.

MI
Back