Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Obaidullah -Lead Generation

Obaidullah

Service Manager
Service Manager
oBz Services
Hi,

This is Obaidullah, running a Lead Generation company since 2011. We help our clients increasing their sales by sourcing leads from LinkedIn Premium, Salesforce, Crunchbase etc. We do not just send lists of thousands of e-mail addresses and then leave everything on our client.

We stay in touch with our clients to understand their business requirements then we plan a tailored marketing strategy that would work. We treat each of our clients individually and that's the reason our very first client is still our client.

Thank you,
Obaidullah

Last edited:
@Obaidullah nothing personal towards you. But if i as a leads buyer were to buy from you, one sentence would not be enough. You need to sell yourself better.

Tell us about the company, how long have you been doing it, which geos, how many leads per month and so on. Unless i am misreading your intention and your 'just' a publisher?

BTW welcome onboard mate!

Hi,

My name is Obaidullah and I run a lead generation business online.

Hi, @Obaidullah and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Obaidullah! :)

@Obaidullah nothing personal towards you. But if i as a leads buyer were to buy from you, one sentence would not be enough. You need to sell yourself better.

Tell us about the company, how long have you been doing it, which geos, how many leads per month and so on. Unless i am misreading your intention and your 'just' a publisher?

BTW welcome onboard mate!

Thank you. I have made the changes with a better brief.

Hi, @Obaidullah and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Obaidullah! :)

Thanks for the help. I have listed myself in Resources successfully. I actually joined this forum to get help but I think I am not allowed to post new thread at the moment. I need to stretch legs of my business. I would like to make sure I am on the right track right now.

Thanks for the help. I have listed myself in Resources successfully. I actually joined this forum to get help but I think I am not allowed to post new thread at the moment. I need to stretch legs of my business. I would like to make sure I am on the right track right now.

Congrats on getting verified as an official Resource! :)

Sure, you're allowed to create a new thread! Just make sure that you adhere to the policies as laid out in the vendor info and you'll be fine.

Hi,

This is Obaidullah, running a Lead Generation company since 2011. We help our clients increasing their sales by sourcing leads from LinkedIn Premium, Salesforce, Crunchbase etc. We do not just send lists of thousands of e-mail addresses and then leave everything on our client.

We stay in touch with our clients to understand their business requirements then we plan a tailored marketing strategy that would work. We treat each of our clients individually and that's the reason our very first client is still our client.

Thank you,
Obaidullah

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Obaidullah !

It's great to see you have your vendor credentials. Please follow these policies below.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

You have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions with members and business promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships and company promotions. Do not over up threads here (no artificial bumping (bump)). You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any business related threads here. However, members are allowed to post here when searching for a business relationship, so it is a good idea to keep an eye on this sub forum.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

banners
Back