The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

NVU, Joomla, any other cheap web page builder?

stella72

affiliate
Hi,

Got problem to build web site . Well, i'm sort of cash, so anyone can advise ,what's best way to build cheap or free website/blog.

I found out alternatives to make free websites by Joomla or NVU. But ,do they accommodate with adsense and affiliate templates?

Or anyone can advise me any other cheap website builder alternatives?

The good and bad advice really needed.

Cheers:)

NVU,Joomla any other cheap web page builder

Hi Linda, Rob and Zila,

thanks so much for give me a clue...ok then i'll try with wordpress. To Rob :at this stage, i'm still brainstorming idea ,so still don't have domain and hosting.

Btw, which is good domain. I read from Rosalind Gardner blog, she recommends Blue Host. Some people also recommends Host Gator. Which one is better to accomodate Wordpress template?

Cheers,
Stella;)

I have used bluehost in the past which is fine.

These days, I have a reseller account with resellerzoom which allows me to have a lot of sites for a reasonable cost.

Really, you can use any host that offers cpanel.

Stella, on a completely seperate issue, what is your connection like in Indonesia and how much do you pay for it?

Either Bluehost or Hostgator works well.

I put a lot of my clients on HostGator because 1) they have excellent customer service, 2) they are locate in a datacenter I'm familiar with, 3) they have a pretty comprehensive energy-savings and environmental impact program, meaning, they're green, or at least trying to be.

banners
Back