The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Number 1 in search engines

There is no guarantee that you can or will ever be NO.1 in a search engine.

If you would like good traffic to your website, which actually look around, then you should consider going for places 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10.

When people use search engines, they like to look around and in a book i am reading on SEO; It states that you should not be looking at the top for best results because people like to shop around and see what is there.

I advise, to research your Keywords, make a good description, make your website Search Engine friendly, I.E. Less dynamic urls, more static links, simple yet nice navigation and also a sitemap which helps the search engine find your links.

You will need good links coming back to your website.

PM me the link and i can take a look for you and give some more advice.

PS. Also read up on some SEO articles online and offline.

~ Mike

How do you become number one in a search engine?

There are many factors to consider to achieve number one in search engine. First, you must provide quality and informative content that will make your site more interesting and useful to your visitors. You must also focus on other on-page optimization factors such as on your site's title, anchor text, sitemap, alt tags, etc.. And also don't forget to do well in link building. Make it sure that you get backlinks from relevant sites. Proper targeting of your keywords should also be considered.

There's no guaranteed way to be number 1. I think that anything on the first page (or even top half of the second page) is good. I always click on the next page if I can't find what I'm looking for. It's rare for someone to lose interest after just the first couple of listings.

Even though your site is not listed in top 1, as long as you provide your visitors with what they need and they are satisfied with what services you offer, I think your site can achieve better conversion compared to those sites that rank first in search result.

How do you become number one in a search engine?

If you want to be 'number one in a search engine' simply choose a key phrase that no one else has a website for. Then buy a domain name with the key phrase in and create a site. That is guaranteed to get you number 1 spot. Easy :)

Even though your site is not listed in top 1, as long as you provide your visitors with what they need and they are satisfied with what services you offer, I think your site can achieve better conversion compared to those sites that rank first in search result.

Yeah but a 1% conversion of 500 visitors a day is better than 10% of 10 visitors a day.

I have found a massive difference in the CTR for positions 1,2 and 3. Many people just click on the first result without even reading any of the descriptions.

Read, read, read and read some more for the next few years. Then build, build, write, build and read some more for the rest of your life. Unless you want to be number one for "professor van dust buster and the miraculous hoover angels from hell" - you could do that in about... 6 months?

Ahh, if you're too tired to read all the SEO tutorials.. you could just outsource it.. let the SEO experts do their work..

Yeah but a 1% conversion of 500 visitors a day is better than 10% of 10 visitors a day.

I have found a massive difference in the CTR for positions 1,2 and 3. Many people just click on the first result without even reading any of the descriptions.

Yes, I agree that there's really a high percentage that your site will be clicked and visited when it's placed in the top 1,2 or 3 position. And it will also be more helpful to increase your site's conversion if you provide your customers with quality services.

make good content where people have valuable stuf from your site and they may stay long enough and come back to it another day... also do link development i hope it may help you reach 1 in search engine

I think for gettting on top in search engine then you have to need Good SEO stuff for your site and hire a nice SEO expert who's capable to do SEO stuff.Here i would like to suggest a basic thing for your requirment that you have to consist good content for your site and there must be good and informative keywords which are best for any search engines.

The question is what is the point of being number one for meaningless word or keyword because a world that no one else has used online is bound to have no meaning

If you want to be 'number one in a search engine' simply choose a key phrase that no one else has a website for. Then buy a domain name with the key phrase in and create a site. That is guaranteed to get you number 1 spot. Easy :)

MI
Back