The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Nude models newsletters

J. Miguel

affiliate
Hi,

In the nude models' niche (is niche what is called?), did anyone come across of a newsletter with nude models?

People subscribe and receive pictures in their email with nude models.

Yes? No? Why not? Challenges?

Thanks

in the USA see the can-spam regs
Subject: XXX sexually explicit content

Sexually-Oriented Commercial Messages
Additional CAN-SPAM requirements apply to initiators of commercial e-mail messages that contain sexually-oriented material. Such material is defined as “any material that depicts sexually explicit conduct . . . unless the depiction constitutes a small and insignificant part of the whole, the remainder of which is not primarily devoted to sexual matters.”32

If a commercial e-mail contains sexually-oriented material, and the recipient has not previously consented to receive such messages, warning labels must appear in:

• The subject line
  • The body of the message
Note that the warning-label restrictions are in addition to the general CAN-SPAM requirements that are applicable to all commercial e-mails.

Complying with the CAN-SPAM Act

instant Spam and junk mail

if they subscribe the Spam filters spam box your mail

yeah, makes sense. Too sad because I bet some people would love to receive those in their emails :)

There's an affiliate that sends nude models to my email. They send just the links to the pictures and it does not get in the spambot. Would that be ok for the spam filters?

lots of links=bad
one link to the news page: maybe

I just received another email from that affiliate networks. It has at least 50 links. It has words such as "nude" and "erotic"... I guess that if I tell my mail provider that I want to receive emails from that sender, then the email provider has to respect my choice.

banners
Back