The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Nour , Newbie <3

vigaso

Hi everyone im a new Affiliate marketer
i was working since 2014 in the Seo Game but Decide to move to next thing while keeping it going With the Seo

took me one year to save 3000$ with seo :/ i need to change and im taking action !

Hope one day i will be successful and reach my Goals

i spent 12/24h reading and watching tutorials and trying with small budgets etc.

as a newbie still failing !!

Last edited:
Hi everyone im a new Affiliate marketer
i was working since 2014 in the Seo Game but Decide to move to next thing while keeping it going With the Seo

took me one year to save 3000$ with seo :/ i need to change and im taking action !

Hope one day i will be successful and reach my Goals

i spent 12/24h reading a watching tutorials and tying with small budgets etc.

as a newbie still failing !!
You are welcome in here vigaso, hope the success will knock to your door really soon, keep working, and focused only!

The elgooG SEO profit train ended for affiliates a few years ago. So don't feel bad -- you are not the only one.
I see people quoting old SEO methodology a lot -- and frankly it is rather useless today.

• What vertical are you advertising in?
  • Does you potential buyer have the money to buy or the interest to take the CPL or CPI actions for a conversion?
  • Are the ads you are buying being seen by real people or bots?
  • Are your offers really that good?
  • Are the right people seeing your offers?
  • Are you tracking your conversion funnel(s) properly?
Some of these things above are not to be answered here but for you to consider and study to see where the choke points are.

thank you so much AstroBoss and Graybeard and good luck to you too
that was great and nice to see you in my first post :D

if you could till your opinion about what i will do i will appreciate it a lot and its so helpful

im willing to start with a Budget of 500$ on native ads ..ill start the testing with 10$ a day!
i saw 2 types of offers that are running in native!
dating sites and skin product Trial
which one do you suggest to start with

Dating offer : AmoLatina
single opt in : $3.60 per lead
Countries allowed : Australia
Network EPC : $0.38

Skin care Offer
action : TRIAL with a cc submit !
Payout : 32$ per lead
Countries allowed : Australia

my goal is 20$ profit a day! that will be great!

Why just Australia? Do you live there and know it's market best?

thank you so much for your question bro really happy to see your replay

i just heard advice because competition on Usa and canada are heavy

should i start with tier 2 or 3 countries !

also spayed the classic way with Hma VPN on native ads mgid and revcontent
+similerwab and free spy tools to analyses!
and sow most type of offers are dating and skin care on Australia and got LP's!

Australia and also New Zealand are good markets and yes the USA is being used as a milk cow by many. Can you speak any of the languages used in Wester Europe -- that is a good Tier 1 market also.
nice to to see you again ,yes i can speak french

First of all i think i like dating type of offers on native ads
with a catchy title and thumbnail
and a good LS's
but dating offers they kind off similar to each-other does it really matters to get the same offer as the competitors !

im Poor too, but i work hard! i never give up

is it a good idea ! to do a Dating offer on native ads with a low payout

on your advice about :" tier 2 or 3 but i don't have any idea about whats working or not on them ! in the niche of Trails and paid stuff

what could work the best Tier 1 or 2 and 3
x) omg im getting confused never mind me

what i know and a not a fan of!
maybe im wrong the only thing that the big marketers always succeed to sell to poor people is how to make money type of services that Never dies !!

**Shame on me it could've been easier if i spayed with a paid program and analyses and see what the market is up too! what offers creatives and lp's are working**

Last edited:
Australia and also New Zealand are good markets and yes the USA is being used as a milk cow by many. Can you speak any of the languages used in Wester Europe -- that is a good Tier 1 market also.

I think it is always easier to sell a prosperous man than a poor man for the reason that he has cash to spend. Selling poor people things they can't afford on credit never sat right with me. I think if you can offer something of real value to the tier 2 or even tier 3 countries it is worth trying -- be creative with offers.

welcome dude hang in there. your time will come :) test test test, optimize optimize optimize
thank you so much im learning 14/24 and working too
im doing some progress I'm really Enjoying Everything about affiliate marketing :p hopefully after 6 Months or a year i will succeeded to make 100$/day !

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @vigaso !

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back