The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not like Freddy-But I am back

HeyLanny

affiliate
Hello Gang. It has been a while since I was in the 5 Star (I guess 5 months) and I must say this one of the best when it comes to meeting new people. I have been very, very busy working on new projects as well as building a new home and my 1976 Corvette rebuild.

Linda is a great moderator and a nice friendly face that perks up the rest of us. This forum offers a lot so be sure to jump in and start with your questions, thoughts and opinions.

I have been working on a new e-book and that takes some time as well as anticipation of the coming spring, some travel and pushing my Internet business. believe me the Internet is always changing but, has a lot to offer if you are willing to put in the time. Forums are one of the best places to learn and then there is Ebay, YouTube, Squidoo, myspace, Amazon, etc, etc, Well you get the picture.

I will be posting more often so hope to hear from you and don't forget to set your schedule, learn the basics and build your business. A $100,000 a year is not bad money. You can't get that on an assembly line. Hey-Hey!;)

God Bless
HeyLanny

Welcome back, HeyLanny.

Hope you will stay around.

As you said, this is a great place. Now that you are back I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions whenever you get a chance.

Hey Lanny!

We're so glad you are ba-ackkkk! Sounds like you've been super busy.
So exciting to have new things in the works.

Glad you didn't forget about us and thanks for the kind words!
Look forward to seeing your smiling face and hearing your
words of wisdom in some discussions!

banners
Back