The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No traffic, I mean 0

I would suggest using Article Directory Submission such as Ezine Article, Ehow, Squidoo, and Hubpages. This is one of the best ways to drive in organic and targeted traffic. It is important to note that you will want to spend the time to ensure your articles are of HIGH quality. Good Luck

Hi,

You have to know that this Job is not for short term, as many people think that they will be rich by one night !!!

This is long term project, starting form 0 to infinite .... otherwise you decided to leave it

You have to create traffic every day not just for one day and then leave it ...

Focus on these two factors:

1- Create new, unique, relevant content regularly ..

2- Create back Links from different quality site like No-Follow and Do-Follow Forums and others ...etc.

I hope that I helped You

For Your Success

I've found out over time that traffic takes time. Doesn't happen overnight. Problem is you can do all this work whether its blogging, youtube, or anything related to that, but it takes time for google to register. Youtube in particular is a great way to get traffic online. You just got to give it some more time and make sure you are doing all you can. How much do you blog? How many videos do you have? I blog over 3 times a day and expand my influence as much as possible.
If you haven't already you should use google analytics. Great, free software! That'll help you keep track of who's coming to your website.
Get back-links, google loves those.
Hope this helped, best of luck!

Hi Marty,

Before we answer, please don't do this yet, see below what someone answered:

I don't know your website subject, but have you not tried adwords?:eek:

Doing that will loose you money and won't make you any or less than what you will pay out to Google. PPC is for experienced marketers who know what they are doing which you do not yet?:eek:

You need to look at your website with a critical eye or better still get someone else to look at it. Does it jump out of the screen at you and excite you when you read it? Are there any pictures, a video or audio? Is there an attention grabbing headline and subheadline that would make you want to stay and read more?:D

Do you have a strong call to action? Is it a squeeze page with a quality high value free gift to get people to sign up? Do they have a reason to sign up? What's in it for them?:)

Nobody owes you a living or any sign ups let alone sales. They have to be worked for and earned. Without being able to see the site we cannot say exactly what is wrong but addressing the points we made and others have also should get you moving in the right direction.

Getting sign ups in one month requires traffic and lots of it. Have you checked to see how many visitors you are getting every day to see if low numbers are part of your problem or insufficient targeting?

Hope some of this and other replies have helped you?;)

Regards,

Stephen & Jennifer.:cool:

Hey,

dont give up! It?s normal to have no traffic in the beginning. Use the time to create unique content, backlinks and try to make your website known in your town.

Other good things to get visitors is social media marketing and google adwords. try whats best for your site....

you might try adding some social buttons to your pages. I like to use addtoany. I put it on my pages in 2 locations. People will generally share your content just to help you along if nothing else.

I also submit my pages to the social networks by clicking the buttons myself every few days. It helps a lot.

You might also try making 5 - 10 similar keyword stuffed YouTube videos with a link to your site in the description of the video and then ask people to click on the link in your video. YouTube videos often rank really high in search results and a lot of times webmasters will go there looking for content for their own pages and link to your video having never watched it.

Same thing has been happening to me. I'm glad to know that it is normal! *Phew* I think it just takes some time to get to know the market. I think it's important to try different things to see what works and what doesn't.

I've been trying to leverage the time that I spend online (every minute I'm awake, lately).

I try to spend at least an hour adding content to each site that I run and then spend the rest of my time online for the day working on backlinks and other traffic generation methods. It's working out very well. It's normal to have poor content in the beginning. Don't worry too much about your site appearance at first. There are better ways to spend your time.

Add 2-3 paragraphs on page and then link to your site on a couple of other sites. Just keep doing it and you will see decent results. The important thing is to get your traffic coming in on autopilot. Who cares if 3 or 4 hundred people visit your site in the first month and it's not super appealing? In the end, you'll be in the search results and getting far more visitors than that in a day. I've been doing this for one of my sites since Oct. 20th and have gone from 3 visitors per day to over 900 yesterday.

Once a few spiders find your link, they'll keep revisiting your site and checking for new content which will most likely be indexed at some point. Always link to your subpages starting on your home page and you'll be fine.

Another thing is to have a niche. If you're targeting "animals" you're biting off more than you can chew. Instead target the "bald eagle". Then copy the site and edit it to be about "red tailed hawks", "macaws" and so on. Eventually, copy them all to your "birds" site.

You can put them all on the same site, but start the bottom(that's where beginners start) and work your way up instead of starting at the top and working your way down.

Animals - Birds - Eagles - Bald Eagle - Reproduction

Start at reproduction and work your way up.

It will post your link on your profile page or timeline in whatever social networks you are a member of. Since that is where most people spend their time online, it's a good place to have your link. Put it on your FB page and then run around and like 20 or 30 posts of your friends. All of their friends will see your name on their timelines and if they visit your page, there's your website link. People will find your site.

It will post your link on your profile page or timeline in whatever social networks you are a member of. Since that is where most people spend their time online, it's a good place to have your link. Put it on your FB page and then run around and like 20 or 30 posts of your friends. All of their friends will see your name on their timelines and if they visit your page, there's your website link. People will find your site.

Ok, thanks.

MI
Back