The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No social media and affiliate marketing

Androaffiliate

affiliate
So I currently dont have but am willing to make a social media account to get the ball rolling on affiliate marketing but my question is if you dont have one is that bad in this line of work?

Depends what type of offers your looking to promote. Not essential but is a great free traffic source, I recommend trying to make either a niche page on FB or Instagram. CPA offers work well on Fb before the accounts inevitably get banned, and sweeps pages work well on Instagram. Definitely worth making them though considering it costs nothing, However growing the pages are usually time consuming if you want to come across as legit. Hope this helps.

You have more success with social media if you affiliate activities are considerably less that the more more *normal* "social interactions". What I mean by this: is posting and replying to things of a *non-commercial* nature.
Occasional *violators* of wonky moderation policies of today's social media may get away with more and longer.

That said, if you are going to push the line --think of your accounts as toss-aways --as they get banned.

Last edited:
With all of the restrictions today, and probably more coming, it is best to find good copy to interject into your social pages that funnel prospects on an acceptable subject to a site where they can be converted into a different topic.

I am really tired of the battles with the social platforms. I got flagged the other day for having the word "health" in one of my submitted FB ads for a charter jet service. This was an approved ad on Google and has run for 10 weeks there with no issue. Same image, same copy, but because I had the word health in it they flagged me at FB and wouldn't approve the ad. I have in the ad; First line: "Protect the Health of Your Family" and second line: "Fly Private!". It gets good (not my best, but good) results. After complaining to my account rep (who laughed!) it got approved, but this is how their system works now. They flag everything.

Depends what type of offers your looking to promote.

That's it! I a nutshell.

I met a girl in a JV forum last week that hit it big on Etsy with childrens clothing and she says FB has been a gold mine for her. Never an issue with her ads.

I think this is why many that have decided to create a media agency do well because they find what FB (et al) consider to be innocuous businesses to market on the social channels.

Last edited:
So I currently dont have but am willing to make a social media account to get the ball rolling on affiliate marketing but my question is if you dont have one is that bad in this line of work?

Do you know that 67.32% of affiliate marketers connect with customers using social media? So, when such a high percentage of people knows the power of social media, then don’t do the mistake of ignoring this tool. Don’t just simply post on social media. First, make a strategy and then post accordingly. And don’t forget to measure your results.

Hope this helps you!:)

Facebook is another MySpace waiting to happen. Facebook is getting regulated to death. I think much of the internet is either operating in Paranoid Mode or has some degree of Pandemic Mania.

Social media has attracted 70% of the Internet population for 2 or 3 hours a day (in some form) so you just cannot totally ignore it. Too big of a business source --but never too big to fail ;)

MI
Back