The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling No more Problems With FACEBOOKM TRAFFIC! Check Out this SOFTWARE!

KristofSX

Who is banking BIG? - Those who have a lot of FACEBOOK TRAFFIC!, but...how to get it? I't not easy to get thousands of fans to fan page , or thousands of friends on Your PVA.
But with this software it is EASY! I did some tests and it is working GREAT, sends messages, wall messages, pokes, requests and MOST of ALL - this thing GATHERS FB IDS!!!!!
just check it-->
Facebook Blaster Pro

I have downloaded Facebook blaster pro without even paying any bucks.. just google it and youll find it.. 100% sure..

So far I'm building my list , it's not my primary weapon, but this thing have a potential, you can go to whatever fan page , or even google site, gather fb IDs, send them pokes, friends req, messages,wall posts, it's really powerful

Just dont buy that software, you can see a lot of complains about that in another forum where it is being sold

I've heard both good and bad reviews about this. One thing I know is that I definitely have at least one affiliate making money with this with our network.

If anybody who has this working needs help matching offers that can take the traffic with guaranteed weekly payments, I'm easy to get ahold of.

Good luck!

You couldn't get back to me after I signed up. I called, you didn't pick up so I left a message. Contacted Flo and she told me she will put me in a list and as soon as you roll out on a new tracking software (why couldn't I start with the old one). Waited for over a month, and as far as I'm concerned you already implemented new tracking software on your network some time ago.

The point is. Are you really being honest that it's easy to get ahold of you?

P.S Called you during working day by Chicago local time

I've heard both good and bad reviews about this. One thing I know is that I definitely have at least one affiliate making money with this with our network.

If anybody who has this working needs help matching offers that can take the traffic with guaranteed weekly payments, I'm easy to get ahold of.

Good luck!

You couldn't get back to me after I signed up. I called, you didn't pick up so I left a message. Contacted Flo and she told me she will put me in a list and as soon as you roll out on a new tracking software (why couldn't I start with the old one). Waited for over a month, and as far as I'm concerned you already implemented new tracking software on your network some time ago.

The point is. Are you really being honest that it's easy to get ahold of you?

P.S Called you during working day by Chicago local time

So rude? Did you bother to do any research about CPATank or read their blog? They posted updates/status on their blog if you even bothered to read it. Plus if you visited the sign-up page for CPATank you would of found out that they aren't accepting applications right now. Welcome to the club as I'm waiting to join too.

I heard nothing bad about Vito and CPAtank. And I even asked a couple of my mates and they said CPAtank is legit network and Vito is a great guy to work with. Plus, good stuff is being said about him on WF (not warrior forum,ok?). When I visited sign-up page and registered, there was nothing said about not accepting any new application at that moment (and that was 2 months ago - WOW!). And I didn't mean to be rude in any way.

MI
Back