The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

No More $0.01 per Click PTC Sites?

Viktori

affiliate
Many years ago I tried joining in PTCs, and I think it was the time that PTCs became a relatively big industry back then, since I was seeing a lot of people online talking about them. Being any beginner, I joined the major ones including Clixsense and Neobux. I got to a couple of payouts with them, among a few other sites, but ultimately I gave it up and forgot about it. I recently got curious and decided to check these sites out and I was surprised to see that all sites have significantly cut down their rates and only Clixsense seems to be paying 1 cent per click still, albeit I remember it having a lot more ads. Anybody here still updated with the PTC industry? I'm curious if there are still a few sites like Clixsense that were able to stay alive and maintain their rate.

I have experienced quite the same as you. I started online money making with paid to click sites. It was quite frustrating to click advertisements for cents and I got bored to it since paid to click sites are quite unstable and vulnerable so they turned to scam quite quickly. In addition, to earn decent monthly income, it would need an investment. However, I have nowadays abandoned those ptc sites and work with more lucrative money making methods.

I've been a PTC earner before as well and I will only join PTCs that has a $0.01 rate per ad view. Now it seems that PTCs really cut down their rates lower than the standard rate before which is $0.01. Maybe there aren't enough advertisers to deal with them and there might be a decrease of people who participates such method of earning money online.

I've been a PTC earner before as well and I will only join PTCs that has a $0.01 rate per ad view. Now it seems that PTCs really cut down their rates lower than the standard rate before which is $0.01. Maybe there aren't enough advertisers to deal with them and there might be a decrease of people who participates such method of earning money online.

Agreed. I think the biggest sign that the PTC industry took a major blow was when even Neobux cut down their rates. It was one of the pioneering sites so for them to have to lower their rates was a sign of what we currently have now. I think it had a lot to do with the sudden influx of new PTC sites after seeing so much success in the existing ones.

Agreed. I think the biggest sign that the PTC industry took a major blow was when even Neobux cut down their rates. It was one of the pioneering sites so for them to have to lower their rates was a sign of what we currently have now. I think it had a lot to do with the sudden influx of new PTC sites after seeing so much success in the existing ones.

Certainly. I've been working with Neobux before because I knew that they are an elite PTC and one of the oldest PTCs around that pays. They already cut down their rates below the standards. Advertisers may not have found PTC worthy of their investments because maybe they get lesser traffic that's why they don't play with PTCs anymore and that affects the funding of PTC sites.

I am member of hits4pay and inboxdollars. Both pay 2 cents per email read and both have been paying since 2000. They have a higher payout ($25.00 for hits4pay and $30.00 for inboxdollars) but they pay. Hits4pay also has a co-op you can join to get referrals which is $6.00 per month. I have gotten 8 referrals that way and it increases my monthly income. For Inboxdollars - when you reach your first payout, you are upgraded to "gold" and they add your link into rotation that people will sign-up under when they join without a referrer.

In my opinion PTC sites like Neobux and Clixsense are not worth your time. You can spend hours each day trying to click on links and advertise your link to people who may sign up, but unless you have hundreds or thousands of referrals, you will never make any good income from these sites. Also I'm not just rambling on here, I tried to reach a payout with these sites for years before finally taking a reality check, and noticing that in the time I wasted on these sites, I could have made some decent cash.

Any site that gives $0.01 per click will not survive for long, unless the owner gets many advertisers.

I think $0.005 per click is a pretty sustainable rate.

Any site that gives $0.01 per click will not survive for long, unless the owner gets many advertisers.

I think $0.005 per click is a pretty sustainable rate.

Yes, I agree $0.005 would probably be better not just for the site owner but for the members as well. It's just too bad that PTC sites don't even offer that much anymore. All I've been seeing lately is $0.001 per click, but I guess it was inevitable.

You should have kept making money with Neobux. When I did PTC, I learned that it's going to take time and lots of patience before you start making some good money. In my opinion, Neobux is better than all the other PTC sites, but only because of their rented referral program. Obviously, if you have more referrals clicking ads along with you, the money will start adding up. As I mentioned earlier, it's going to take time, but once you gain a great amount of rented referrals, and as long as they're active, you could maybe make 10 to 20 dollars a day, or maybe even more than that.

Hits4Pay, DealsNCash, INboxDollars, SendEarnings and UniqueRewards all pay one cent or two cent depending upon what site you are working at the time. I think Hits4Pay, InboxDollars and SendEarnings are all two cents and DealsNCash and UniqueRewards are one cent. I am a member of all of them and I have been paid by all of them except DealsNCash. The cashout is $25 at DealsNCash and I am at $23 and some change right now. I have cashed out at the rest of the places and they are all great sites.

I've been clicking ads on Probux everyday, and don't see one cents very often. I've gotten a few here and there, but most of the time, I get 0.005 and 0.001 which is unfortunate. Nonetheless, this is a PTC website, so I don't know why I'm expecting 0.05 per ad click or $1 per ad click. I haven't found any site similar to Clixsense which pays one cent for every ad, but ayuwage is a PTC site that pays decently in terms of ads. I've heard many people who had luck using the website, and it pays a little bit more than average per ad.

I am a member of Probux and I can assure you it gives you four $0.01 ads a day. Nerdbux also has $0.01 and at times even $0.02 ads. Clixsense pays me only $0.001 per ad.

I am a member of Probux and I can assure you it gives you four $0.01 ads a day. Nerdbux also has $0.01 and at times even $0.02 ads. Clixsense pays me only $0.001 per ad.
And also clixsense has very limited features like not have rented referrals, just direct which pays less than neobux.

I am a member of Probux too but for some reason the ads will not load correctly for me. After clearing cookies and various other things that were suggested I still have the same problem. I can't wait around for ten minutes or longer for an ad to load. This is the only site I have a problem with so it is easier to just say the heck with it.

I am a member of Probux too but for some reason the ads will not load correctly for me. After clearing cookies and various other things that were suggested I still have the same problem. I can't wait around for ten minutes or longer for an ad to load. This is the only site I have a problem with so it is easier to just say the heck with it.

The problem probably lies on your computer. Have you tried contacting Probux or your ISP provider?

Who wants those penny sites if there are so many you can make better money with?

The thing with PTC sites is the money you earn can be just a penny today, but if you look at one year down the road. You would be happy that you started with pennies and now earning that much for so little work and stress.

The problem probably lies on your computer. Have you tried contacting Probux or your ISP provider?

I have contacted the site and I did what I was told to do, erase cookies, etc.... My provider is not the problem it works fine for every other page that I am on. The only thing I can think of is the fact that I am using chrome.

I have contacted the site and I did what I was told to do, erase cookies, etc.... My provider is not the problem it works fine for every other page that I am on. The only thing I can think of is the fact that I am using chrome.

I'm using chrome and I have no problems at all. Hope you get it fixed soon because Probux is my top PTC site today and its going to be the next Neobux. Another PTC site I'm doing is Nerdbux.

banners
Back