The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for cheap direct CPM Not POP

Forestx

What networks sell cheap traffic that is not popups. I think I need traffic that is read as direct or referal links. Doesnt have to be high quality traffic but has to be real
If anyone knows such sources or is selling traffic let me know

if adult traffic fit you, we can give it a try

What networks sell cheap traffic that is not popups. I think I need traffic that is read as direct or referal links. Doesnt have to be high quality traffic but has to be real

How much traffic are you talking and in how short or long of a period of time?

The Traffic Exchange industry is filled with "not great but real" hits. There are several TE cooperatives that will do the surfing for you. They deliver between 50 and 250 hits per day per network, I can get you a list if that interests you - hit me up privately.

if you are up for the work there are also viral mailers. There are a few sites that will let you send out emails to 100+ viral mailers at the same time. A bit more responsive than TE traffic above - but still takes ages to turn into a list or profit. Again let me know if this interests you and I will get you a list of the multi-mailer sites. Just hit me up privately.

You can also get yourself a traffic broker. They can go around and negotiate things like buying 404 traffic from sites. I have no resources on brokers seeing as I usually negotiate 404 traffic myself. But there are countless sites small and large that will gladly let you buy their 404 traffic - most sites have no idea how valuable it really is so you get a decent bang for your buck when you do find sites willing to sell it.

You can also buy direct hits from push notification networks. This is very popular for people who purchase ads from Brave Browser (please ask me for a referral link privately).

You could also side step all my asking to reach out privately and look these topics up for yourself, but hopefully you won't do that seeing as it benefits no one to do such. :)

Did you try to buy traffic directly on publishers websites? We have a great case that increased our conversion-in-sales on the product up to 30% due to adserver use and buy-all-traffic opportunity from each advert spot. We can discuss it in PM if you like.

what are you willing to promote ?.

banners
Back