The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

No earnings yet, what am i doing wrong?

speedy87

Hallo
My name is Speedy and i am from Belgium. Last december i lost my job. Because i am an internetfreak i decided to make a few free website

i spend daily over 15 hours searching for information and affiliateprograms.

Till now i made O euros or O dollars.

What am i doing wrong? Can somebody please help me.
I'm willing to work lots of hours, but i need an real income.
If i could make 2000 euro/month it would be very welcome.
Is this possible or not?
Thanks in advance for your help and info.
Speedy

Hi Shelly thank you for taking interest in my probs
My blog is about daily market reviews from forex. i make pub for the forex ebook and for oto goldmine,- my other sites are tips how to make money as an affiliate. i work with : clickbanks, paydotcom, trillian.com, maybelfireKK, forex, regnow, rushcommerce, ...

Hi Speedy

How are you. It is great that you are blogging and focusing on a few merchant's affiliate programs. Reviewing your site I noticed that there are very few incoming and out coming links. To get the sales you need the traffic and the best way to do this is to have incoming and out going links.

For out going links it is a good idea have text links in your blog linking to other sites. For example you mention on your site the keywords "U.S. Dollar Trading" You might want to link to a business article related the US currency.

For incoming links it is a good to find similar sites and ask for a link exchange.

Hope this little bit of information helps you.

Hi Jamie,
thank you for your answer.
i just joint share results. Because i am a newbie, i have a question, it may be a stupid one. If you are taking about links to an other site, must that be business company that is looking for affiliates, or is that just a link to someones personal site. Do you earn money as an affiliate?
Thanks in advance
Speedy

speedy said:
Hi Jamie,
If you are taking about links to an other site, must that be business company that is looking for affiliates, or is that just a link to someones personal site. Do you earn money as an affiliate?
Thanks in advance
Speedy

Thanks for joining the Share Results Network. You can link to any site that helps back up your blog point or gives further information on a subject. To view an example of linking to other sites in a blog you should visit Linda's blog affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com. Also, take a look at entertainment blogs and see how they link to other sites.

There are other ways to get traffic to your site but I would focus on building your links.

Links to another site, means you need to place another site's url somewhere on your site and try and get other sites (preferably better rated sites) to put the url or your site onto their site. This means visitors to other sites will see the link to your site and click on the link and land on your site.

Affiliates are anyone who know how to get online traffic. This means they own a website, email list, are good at getting their adverts placed high on the search engines, etc. They are paid by advertisers to get the advertisers exposure online. So yes, affiliates do earn money through affiliate marketing.

speedy, I don't want to add a lot of confusion to all of this, but I thought I would give you some additional information on getting traffic. You might want to keep it to refer to later.

There are a lot of ways to get traffic and different people might suggest different ways to get traffic. You need to get visitors in order to make money, so getting the right kind of traffic is very important. There are both paid and free methods of getting traffic.

I'm going to give you a link to a 5 Star thread that covers a few ways to get traffic. It doesn't cover all of the ways to get traffic. There will be some people who will feel there are other ways of getting traffic that aren't covered here and that some of those other ways are just as good or better. But this could possibly give you a few additional ideas. Here is the link http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=2104

thanks to everybody

I would like to thank you all for your help, i understand that i have a lot of reading to do first. and then i will follow all the good advice.

it is possible that i will be back later, for more info.

Many Thanks to Larwee, Jamie and Shelly.

ps Shelly i signed in!
i also noticed that you live in S.A, my next blog will be about your country, i've been there 5 times now and i must say It is Paradise
i would love to live there.

Thanks Speedy!

When and if you decide to write your blog about South Africa, definitely chat to us. We have a full affiliate travel solution for visiting South Africa. This is what affiliate marketing is all about.

By using the our referral links on your blog, your visitor will see all different adverts displayed on your site. These adverts include links to the airlines, all levels of accomadation, tours, safaris, and even mobile and data cards to hire while visiting South Africa

When your visitor clicks one of these referral links, and books anything through one of these referral links, you will earn commission.

The thing with forex affiliate programs.. it hsa unbelievable potential and I've seen many affiliate making lots of $ with it but the traffic has to be very targeted.

Try to target countries as well

banners
Back