The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No conversion, am i need to change offer?

dancys

affiliate
Hi there,
Want to ask, as I new in affiliate world.
I use mobicow as my TS, and I offer game. I use direct link :-D
I received 870 impression yesterday, but no conversion.
Need suggest, am I need to change the offer, or change the ts?
How much impression do you need to take the decision?
Thank you

Hi there,
Want to ask, as I new in affiliate world.
I use mobicow as my TS, and I offer game. I use direct link :-D
I received 870 impression yesterday, but no conversion.
Need suggest, am I need to change the offer, or change the ts?
How much impression do you need to take the decision?
Thank you

Nope. Keep testing.

I am pretty sure your spend was less than 3$. I would say, run it for at least 3 whole days before you make a choice. From my exp, best day to start testing a campaign is Thursday or Friday. Test two days of the weekday and two days of the weekend. People are more likely to download a game in the evenings and on the weekends when they are chilling..

So unless your game offer pays less than a dollar, keep testing until you spend about 10$ on it.

Which game?
Which demographics?
What is the game rating in that country?
How many downloaded alredy?
I don't know how Mobicow's demographics, as there's no option to choose : age, gender, etc.
How many downloaded already > Can you teach me how can I get this data?
Game rating, I search in site like similarweb / alexa, I think it's popular enough in that country.

Nope. Keep testing.

I am pretty sure your spend was less than 3$. I would say, run it for at least 3 whole days before you make a choice. From my exp, best day to start testing a campaign is Thursday or Friday. Test two days of the weekday and two days of the weekend. People are more likely to download a game in the evenings and on the weekends when they are chilling..

So unless your game offer pays less than a dollar, keep testing until you spend about 10$ on it.
Ok Capt !
Thank you for your suggestion.
When I try mobicow, I see that there are no option to use our picture to advertise.
Can you suggest, how to tweak mobicow's campaign, as I see you posted here about mobicow, I think you use it.
Do you get good result with it? What you do? Are you use your own LP or what?

Thank you for your response :)

Ok Capt !
Thank you for your suggestion.
When I try mobicow, I see that there are no option to use our picture to advertise.
Can you suggest, how to tweak mobicow's campaign, as I see you posted here about mobicow, I think you use it.
Do you get good result with it? What you do? Are you use your own LP or what?

Thank you for your response :)

Yeah, I use it. MobiCow doesnt use banners, they show your landing pages directly. So there is no way to add banners like you said.
I tested 3 campaigns so far, one of them is giving me a positive ROI, I will start a follow along thread on that later today once I analyze the data.

I am using my own Landing Pages, direct linking worked, but Landing Pages convert better I think.

My logic why Landing Pages is needed and will give you more conversions esp on MobiCow
Users are not on the page by choice, they see it because they have to when ads show up in front of them. Most users will be used to it and will automatically close the ad without even bothering to look at it. So their attention span is terribly short. If you direct link them, they have to scroll down to read about the app / game and the default name of the app or game might not be that catchy. The only way you can solve that and bring in more attention is through landing pages.

Yeah, I use it. MobiCow doesnt use banners, they show your landing pages directly. So there is no way to add banners like you said.
I tested 3 campaigns so far, one of them is giving me a positive ROI, I will start a follow along thread on that later today once I analyze the data.

I am using my own Landing Pages, direct linking worked, but Landing Pages convert better I think.

My logic why Landing Pages is needed and will give you more conversions esp on MobiCow
Users are not on the page by choice, they see it because they have to when ads show up in front of them. Most users will be used to it and will automatically close the ad without even bothering to look at it. So their attention span is terribly short. If you direct link them, they have to scroll down to read about the app / game and the default name of the app or game might not be that catchy. The only way you can solve that and bring in more attention is through landing pages.

Thank you for your logic thought :)
Very inspiring.
So, to tweak mobicow's campaign, you should use your own LP, and tweak there. Is it true? CMIIW :-D

I don't know why in my mobicow, everytime I click preview, it show nothing.
So I don't know what appear in my ads >.<
Just email michael and ask him about this.

Your landing page appears a pop.
I had talked Michael about the 'Preview' feature, he said it is still in beta. Don't worry you ads will still be seen.

On MobiCow you have to optimize by Carrier, Device, and Vendor.

Last edited:
Thank you for your logic thought :)
Very inspiring.
So, to tweak mobicow's campaign, you should use your own LP, and tweak there. Is it true? CMIIW :-D

I don't know why in my mobicow, everytime I click preview, it show nothing.
So I don't know what appear in my ads >.<
Just email michael and ask him about this.

yeah, Landing Pages are your best bet here. I think MobiCow is a great place to test landing pages. Lesser variables and more focus is on the page.

I see a blank thing too. It must be a glitch in their thing.

And once you start having conversions, you can target via devices and carriers and other options they have.

Good luck!

Your landing page appears a pop.
I had talked Michael about the 'Preview' feature, he said it is still in beta. Don't worry you ads will still be seen.

On MobiCow you have to optimize by Carrier, Device, and Vendor.
yeah, Landing Pages are your best bet here. I think MobiCow is a great place to test landing pages. Lesser variables and more focus is on the page.

I see a blank thing too. It must be a glitch in their thing.

And once you start having conversions, you can target via devices and carriers and other options they have.

Good luck!
Thank you for all responses :)
Good luck for both of you too.

banners
Back