The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Niche Partner?

Red

Does anyone work with partners? I know many affiliates from another forum work with partners in/on one or more niche sites.

I'm asking because I'm considering looking for partners/contributors for one of my sites. I have one in affiliate marketing (that I'm doing solo), the other is in the natural/organic niche. The natural/organic niche site is the one I'm interested in partners/contributors for.

I'm interested in your experience (those who have had, or still have, partners). Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

I'm considering on making an agreement along the lines of the partner/contributor can use their own affiliate links on their posts (but they must be relevant to the site, obviously) and I'll also give a percentage of the sites overall income I earn through them. I use VigLink, so the partner would have to do a 'rel="norewrite"' on their personal affiliate links if they use amazon or ebay for niche products.

This would help me (obviously) as more content would be published more often. This would naturally lead to higher overall generated income. And it would help the partner/contributor as they would be making income off their own links as well as mine.

Does this setup normally work? Is there any issues with working with another on an affiliated website I should be concerned about or take into consideration?

Thanks.

MI
Back