The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Niche Marketing Idea List

Linda Buquet

affiliate
This is billed as the <strong><a target="_new" href="http://www.emomsathome.com/blog/2007/04/04/the-worlds-largest-blog-niche-and-topic-idea-list/">World?s Largest Blog Niche and Topic Idea List</a></strong> and was Written by Wendy Piersall at the eMoms at Home blog. I don't think it's the worlds biggest list, but it's a good one and you just may get some new ideas about niche marketing or blog topics to focus on.

Not only do I like the list as a great idea generator, I loved how we are encouraged to maximize it: "... the best blogs don’t focus on just one of these. They elegantly combine two or three of these topics to create a blog with an identity as unique as the writer him/herself."

I think that will inspire more brainstorming than just posting a typical list and those who apply that idea can really drill down and touch on something they can be passionate about. For instance, someone may not care to combine adult education, blogging, and agriculture, but they may very well be totally jazzed about adult education, blogging, and architecture.

Thanks for the pointing us to this post, Linda.

I've got a brainstorming and product research assignment coming up (as part of a coaching program I'm in) and now I have a great tool to jumpstart my brainstorming process! This will be a great shortcut for me.

Another good way to find a niche is to use Google trends and see what people are searching for every day. I try to check it out every other day and look at the top 50 trends of the day; and see if there is something there that may be a good product to market.

RX

I have recently joined affiliate program who promoting rx products did anybody tried it before they say that rx convert really well....

Be VERY careful with RX programs. I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole for several reasons.

Some RX companies are illegal and you could get in trouble for promoting them.

Some have gotten busted and went out of biz without paying affiliates.

What if you help someone get a drug they should not have and they end up in hospital or die?

yes its very much true but if i help some one who really needs the medications and can't afford him self the high prices? or to get to the hospital?
it is certainly a dilemma!!
I'm a bit confused....

Be VERY careful with RX programs. I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole for several reasons.

Some RX companies are illegal and you could get in trouble for promoting them.

Some have gotten busted and went out of biz without paying affiliates.

What if you help someone get a drug they should not have and they end up in hospital or die?

Linda, would you say the same applies to any/all of the following?

• Weight loss products
  • Body building products
  • Vitamins, supplements etc.

Are there other's that you would add?

No I wouldn't be as concerned about products like that. The biggest concern with those types of products is that you or the merchant are not making any medical claims or using overly positive testimonials.

well i took want you side and I'm attending to promote only
# Weight loss products
# Body building products
# Vitamins, supplements etc
#Herbal

I know they convert very well.
I guess I'm not doing anything bad....
Thanks to the both of you.

Thank you for this list! It should be every useful to me since I love blogging about any topic on my spare time.

yes its very much true but if i help some one who really needs the medications and can't afford him self the high prices? or to get to the hospital?
it is certainly a dilemma!!
I'm a bit confused....

Hi Maxbee. My rule of thumb is, if I am the least bit concerned about an affiliate product or promotion I don't do it. I try and listen to my instincts and so far I have been lucky...:) Good luck and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

This is an awesome list. Good find, Linda.
Personally, I thought I'd seen it all when it came to affiliate sites in the last couple of years. But one of our partners came up with a fantastic idea for a site that assists ex-offenders who want to improve their lives through education and employment. She's a well-respected affiliate in my eyes. Just goes to show that affiliates have a lot of space to be creative.

banners
Back