The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Detector

jpb1958

I have been lurking around the internet looking for ideas to start my first web site. I have a few ideas anyway but I wanted to expand the keyword base to help with the content.
I received an e-mail about Niche Inspector and had a look at the free report and thought that it would be just what I need. ( The report is mentioned elsewhere here so I wont bore you all). However, last week I received a mail regarding a programme called Niche Detector. I have looked at it and now I'm not sure which one to buy.
I don't want to have loads of ' Find A Niche' type software so if anyone has used these programmes I would be most interested in your views.

John

Well I don't have either one. But I thought Niche Inspector looked good enough to blog about, so I did back in April. <a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2007/04/05/niche-inspector/">Niche Inspector - Easy Niche Marketing Research</a>
No affiliate link and not trying to sell it, just looked like it may have merit and I did see some pretty good reviews.

Niche Detector I haven't looked into as much. Just scanned a couple of the videos.

One thing I WONDER - I don't know, just WONDER is couldn't a general keyword tool like Keyword Elite do all that and lots more? I can see lots of ways to use it for niche research but then you can also use it for in-depth KW research and management. It costs a little more, but I think it DOES alot more. Maybe I'm wrong???

MI
Back