The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Nice to meet Everyone

Iceman

Hello

I am from Phila. PA and I own a company in household services industry. We clean windows, power wash homes and everything you can imagine. In addition we also clean gutters and install gutter protection. I am in the midst of building a sales team, and I just wanted to know if anyone has done anything like this in the past?

Welcome to 5 Star, Iceman.

Many of our members have some rather interesting backgrounds.

I have noticed that you have made a couple of posts and your are finding these forums to be helpful to you. That is always good to hear.

Thanks for joining.

Larwee

Yes, I have definitely noticed the different backgrounds. But, I think that is what makes this specific forum, much different from others.

I find it interesting, because many people into marketing, sales, or just business in general always have fresh and new ideas. So, since we cant all think of all the ideas ourselves, this forum allows us to share them.

Thanks for having me!

Welocome to the forum. Come in and enjoy the all you can eat knowledge buffet feel free to post any new information you might have

Haha, thanks for welcoming me to the buffet! I have always been a big fan of all-you-can-eat, because you can always find something new to eat or learn.

2 men after my own heart. I love all-you-can-eat buffets, just for the variety. I sometimes even go to Hometown buffet, even though the quality isn't great, just so I can take a little of this and a little of that.

Hopefully you find our 5 Star buffet to be filled with quality as well as variety! :p

banners
Back