The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Next Step

KenDoIt

affiliate
Ok so I am not really having much success here and wondered what kind of feedback I would get. You guys out there have always been awesome so here goes!

My numbers are not great - (CJ - 5500 imp/114 clicks) (AdWords 3400 imp/17 clicks) not a single penny in sales. (the site is in my prof)

Ron (7days) recommends using a certain datafeed site and I got really excited going there and was able to use it to add some products to my site. I am all for creating a million sites using them and my design capabilities, I know I could pump out websites by the dozens but are they right (Don't know)

My underlying question here is does anyone recommend subscribing to a Jeremy palmer (black ink) or Wealthy affiliate type company?

Or am I being an impatient little baby ?

KenDoIt,

Your Adwords clickthrough could be higher...but it depends on what program that is promoting...and the landing page...the market...blah blah blah...etc...

If you haven't run an Adwords campaign before (or any PPC campaign) it can cost you a LOT of money if you don't follow the steps...so be careful.

You can find me on Skype if you want to talk about it.

Depends on what you want to learn more about. PPC I'd lean toward Jeremys. Wealthy affiliate is more general all round stuff and more noob oriented whereas jeremy's stuff is a little more advanced.
(My impression only, don't know for sure)

The other thing to look into is PPC Classroom, which you can get for free but then they opt you in for a paid course so you have to cancel if you don't want to continue, or something like that. But it's Great for PPC. Just read all the fine print because I don't know all the details.

We need more info on your PPC campaign to tell.

Plus, 17 clicks is not enough to know whether something is working or not.

MI
Back