The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbies Beware!

clizra

Please before you buy anything online especially make money fast products do your research! :confused:

There are no get rich quick methods. To make money requires time and effort... such is life!

There are always genuine reviews or posts on most products.

I warn you, there are lots of scams out there trying to part you from your hard earned cash with an amazing offer for an absolutely useless product :eek:

I hope this will help.

If it stops just one person getting ripped off then it's worth the post! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Clizra, thanks for this important message. Being a newbie, I'm aware there are scams out there but being reminded from time to time to do research into a new program is helpful.

So many people are easily dubbed into thinking that because they read something on the web, it must be true. And there are many unscrupulous marketers out there that take advantage of newbies.

The old saying still rings true, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". Trust your instincts, investigate any promotion or claims, and be very careful where you throw your money.

Thank you Clizra, you're totally right, scams are always among us.Sometimes just the case of thinking about this makes you feel paranoid of everything in life but, it how it is.

this is totaly true ..newbies don't know what to or not to buy ....they get easily scammed ...i think educational materials are the ones to go for ...i believe there is no magical formula to success except someone's effort....it's all about trying and choosing the best ways that made some results and repeating them again and again tweaking and twisting them according to the results

I really liked your comment about no shortcuts. I run an affiliate meetup, and I always cringe when a newbie arrives who paid $100-$500 for some get-rich-quick course, only to fail miserably. Sadly most of these people only want something that works overnight. This industry takes time, like anything else that's worthwhile, but if you spend the time, you can succeed.

That's one of the best things about forums like this - there are plenty of old-timers willing to share info with those just starting out. Just ask - we love to talk about this business!

Garbage in, garbage out, but good effort in can easily equal success.

I am so glad to see this post in here.
Please beware..I know when I first started looking into affiliate marketing and started to receive loads of emails with offers everything sounds so great...watch your click bank account go from 0 to 500 overnight..

It doesn't work that way and it is so very important people know that .
Some of these offers are very expensive .

MI
Back