The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

adonis30

Banned
Hello Everyone, my name is ADONIS VOWSEN. I am a struggling actor here in Miami FL. I also work at Home Depot.... I am a Pianist, and writer also. I boxed Professionally for 11 years. As a Pro Fighter, I did pretty good for myself. I retired from the sport 5 years now. The last three years now I have become very, very effecient with computer. So now I have the confidence I need to start marketing online. I plan to market Piano music..such as 'Healing Piano', and DVD coarses on self defence/Boxing.. for all ages. I know there is a Market for what I have to offer. So now I am learning about web sites, marketing, SEO's etc... So I joined your forum to learn all I absolutely can. I am also a film maker (independent), If you 'Google' my name.. (Adonis Vowsen), you will see tons of my works. I do not know much about web sites either, I'm a little behind I guess (sob,sob). However I do Have a my space.
That being said, I most certainly have the talent to make outstanding DVD's, and Piano CDs. Now I must learn solid Marketing strategies for online international sales. I am in 'pampers' for now, so any advice would be 'Golden'. Thank you and God Bless. This is my passion, as I see I can not depend on that "BIG MOVIE ROLE IN FILM" some day. It may not ever happen. Thanks again. ADONIS

Welcome to 5 Star, Adonis.

You sound like a very interesting person.

Thanks for joining. I hope you will enjoy it here and feel right at home. But we don't have any fights in our friendly community. :)

Since you are still in "Pampers" you might want to spend some time reading in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Our members are very helpful. We will help you learn all that you can.

We are pleased to have you as a member.

Hi adonis,

Welcome. Thanks for posting your intro in public where others can meet you and offer support. Really do have an interesting background. Hopefully we can help you grow out of those pampers. :p

MI
Back