The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie to the forums

N

Nolo

I browsed this site a few times before and I have finally joined! Theres a lot of helpful tips and hits and I would like to make a great contribution.

Welcome to 5 Star, Nolo.

What took you so long to join?

It sounds as if you like what you have seen here so far, and that is good to know.

Don't ever hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I see you are also wanting to make a contribution to help others who have questions. Jump in whenever you feel like it.

Hi Nolo,

Welcome to our forums and thanks for joining. I had to click to see what your program was about. Catchy company name for what you sell!

Larwee said:
Welcome to 5 Star, Nolo.

What took you so long to join?

It sounds as if you like what you have seen here so far, and that is good to know.

Don't ever hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I see you are also wanting to make a contribution to help others who have questions. Jump in whenever you feel like it.

I appreciate the comments. It took me so long because I was working to launch the program :p . I also have checked out a lot of the other affiliate forums and the community isn't as friendly as it is here. Thats what has brought me back to 5 Star Forums.

Nolo, there are a lot of friendly people here and we will do everything possible to keep it a friendly community. We also have a very good fire department to keep the flames under control.

banners
Back