The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

newbie sweeps and apps journey

dishi

affiliate
hey everyone , hope it's going well

i'm a newbie , been on the affiliate road for about 5 months now ,started with stm , got in touch with a a lot of good people , ran on pop traffic
had a few small green camps with sweepstakes and apps that made xx per day but haven't made any payouts yet or managed to scale to xxx profit per day
my setup is amazon s3 - voluum , adplexity and hidemyass for spying

my testing always start with popads and then when i see that working i try to scale to other sources , every time i got to xx per day and a revenue of about 200-300$ something got in the way and i had to stop that camp.

such as
1. offer stopped
2. my lp was too aggressive for the aff network and i didn't run on dmr
3. offer went from +150 to -100 after about 30 days for over a week

recently made some runs on av apps cpi , i thought i had it going ,made a 58% roi according to my tracker , i'm suppose to get my first payout today however after quality cutbacks seems like i'm into a loss of a few $ , anyhow i still don't see it so crossing my fingers it will show up

right now in some kind of a stopping point where i rethink about my strategy

1. can i to optimise my quality of leads , and if so how can i do it ?
2. what should i stick to apps ,sweeps with mobile traffic or should i start digging in on facebook and email listing and if so how can i do it safely without getting banned..

i guess people are killing it everywhere , i just need to focus more and stick to something , i'll try to keep updating this post on my progress , hopefully will manage to get something green and stable soon .

anything you can share to help would be greatly appreciated , also feel free to reach out and skype me at : ofer_dishi

thanks and good luck to you all

small update from yesterday

happy to say i got my first payout :) , feels good no doubt , but still the quality cutbacks appears to hit my roi hard and gave me a total of -12%roi

total funds spent: 403$
total payouts : 351$

checked the quality report , seems like the weekends where i had most traffic were also the worst days in quality , there were also some good days during the middle of the week , gonna keep running it for another week and see how that turns out .
gonna start testing some new offers with the same angle see if i can come up with something better .

any comments will be welcomed , thanks and have a great weekend

Nice Journey
Now U need To keep The Campaign To Dominate the Traffic Source By gathering Data
and knowing what's working and what's Not
So u have A good chance to run same campaigns in the same country with that traffic Source if u know what i mean
Post Screen Shots Next time sO we can follow well

thanks tyoussef appreciate the comment ,i'll post some screenshots with the new data i get

also a guy name sincere , got your message but i can't reply , contact me on skype i'll let you know what i think

I am delighted that you have shared your journey with us. I am also motivated by the fact that being just five months old, you have been able to do great things here and there. i am so sure that the newbies who will come across this post will be more than motivated. You know some of them think that it is just a drem having to earn some cash from the affiliate marketing. So keep it up and remember to stick on your determination. Do not reach a point and feel it is enough, keep going.

Hi @dishi

Very nice journey! Very inspiring. I hope my first campaign has the same result as yours..

Just a quenstion! Are you using any spy tool ?? and if you don't mind could you share how much you spend on the test phase and how you split the test budget between the landers?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

hey everyone , hope it's going well

i'm a newbie , been on the affiliate road for about 5 months now ,started with stm , got in touch with a a lot of good people , ran on pop traffic
had a few small green camps with sweepstakes and apps that made xx per day but haven't made any payouts yet or managed to scale to xxx profit per day
my setup is amazon s3 - voluum , adplexity and hidemyass for spying

my testing always start with popads and then when i see that working i try to scale to other sources , every time i got to xx per day and a revenue of about 200-300$ something got in the way and i had to stop that camp.

such as
1. offer stopped
2. my lp was too aggressive for the aff network and i didn't run on dmr
3. offer went from +150 to -100 after about 30 days for over a week

recently made some runs on av apps cpi , i thought i had it going ,made a 58% roi according to my tracker , i'm suppose to get my first payout today however after quality cutbacks seems like i'm into a loss of a few $ , anyhow i still don't see it so crossing my fingers it will show up

right now in some kind of a stopping point where i rethink about my strategy

1. can i to optimise my quality of leads , and if so how can i do it ?
2. what should i stick to apps ,sweeps with mobile traffic or should i start digging in on facebook and email listing and if so how can i do it safely without getting banned..

i guess people are killing it everywhere , i just need to focus more and stick to something , i'll try to keep updating this post on my progress , hopefully will manage to get something green and stable soon .

anything you can share to help would be greatly appreciated , also feel free to reach out and skype me at : ofer_dishi

thanks and good luck to you all

You're doing well, keep at it man!

Nice job @dishi!

I recommend always split testing different offers, to help improve the longevity of your campaigns.

Offers being shut down / quality issues, etc is just part of the game unfortunately.

banners
Back