The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Newbie] Starting my own journey!

I will say it is the best decision you have made. I find it easier to at first use the free available resources rather than the paid ones. After that, you will be able to get the returns and use them to expand your business. Sometimes we do make a huge investment then come the losses. It is the most discouraging thing that you can go through. So I will say that keep up with the plans, set goals and achievable milestones.

I will say it is the best decision you have made. I find it easier to at first use the free available resources rather than the paid ones. After that, you will be able to get the returns and use them to expand your business. Sometimes we do make a huge investment then come the losses. It is the most discouraging thing that you can go through. So I will say that keep up with the plans, set goals and achievable milestones.
Thanks for your kind words
Here is my earnings for OGads
GVA8Vup.png

Earned just $0.67 in CPAGrip, so didn't upload that screenshot.
Unfortunately my video got flagged and deleted, so need to think about a different niche.

Woa it's nice, sounds like you have won the battle against yourself :) Please share some of your tips or stories if you don't mind :))

congrats bro i see you bright future
can i ask you where do you live and how did you verified you paypal account

MI
Back