The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Newbie] Starting a niche site on Self-esteem/Self-confidence

smartaffiliate

affiliate
This would be my first website online and I am planning to earn through affiliate income.
Quite a competitive space this one would be. My plan is to collect lots of email subscribers through my blog and have them go through some sort of series or an email course.

And the end of the funnel there would be a pitch to an affiliate product. Hopefully, a product of Brian Tracy or someone well known. But I still have to do research on this. And also have to apply to affiliate networks.

Thinking of Commission Junction or clickbank for a start.

My blog is hosted on hostgator.

Thinking of writing unique and long guides instead of short blog posts.

Traffic Sources:
Paid Traffic - Facebook Ads.
Organic Traffic - Should work hard to get on google..

Any inputs? Thanks all for your time. More later...

Hi,
I've found Marcus Campbell's approach very usefull for entering hot niches on the back door. Google "Marcus Campbell trigger words" and find any recent video. Haven't tried it myself still (new here also) but seams logical stuff- basicly using Google keyword planner to find niche related kw that have good search volume and low competition. You can use them to rank into niche with SEO,or with search PPC you bidd on those cheaper kw's. Now,since Google planner is not what it used to be since they've changed the results you get,I hope this still works,but haven't checked.
For SEO I liked very much the report from Chris Munch "Keyword reality main report", try to google it. All of this is info you could use,but I'm not speaking from personal experience (yet).
Good luck! I love the niche since you really can help people letting them know about the solutions ot there,make money and feel good about yourself all-in-one :)

banners
Back