The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

Without any tough skill or tough ...... (you can place literally any words here), made $2 a day!
You know aged account can handle like 2,000 following a day, but mine are all 1 to 2 month old account.
The phone verification alert me from increasing following count further.

I tended to increase like 10 each day, oh well.

Since these are new account, they won't draw higher conversion compare to the high followers account.

Anyway....

Day 12:
36, 23, 5, $1.86

You keep moving forward, @game333 - that's great!

Those accounts will build up, I'm sure. Probably not as quickly as you'd like. :)
Yeah I wished those people can start having as little as $1 income per day, they can follow this thread and use it as a starting point. I did it, and I made more than $1 a day.

If I can do it, you can do it to.
To all AffiliateFix member, I'm not a guy with many bullets on hand, I don't have the money to buy resources first when I started, if you read my past journey, I'm struggling to make like even $100 per month! But now I'm making like $600+ per month! And scaling!

I see many people has high expectation, startin thread like how to make at least $50, $100 a day, it's common to have high goal I don't blame you, as most people think that affiliate marketing is a get rich over night game.

I'm not to convince any of you who read this, because is YOU who picked your life, YOU, your own built up that made you pick the solution on situations, and then you called it Fate. I spent time studying the life chart from the Chinese, and understand that why a person could be predicted, the answer is simple, because you remain the same old you, you are still you, your personality, your built up will more likely to pick a HABIT decision, and will never change, so when same things happen, a situation comes up, people called them life test, you will use the same HABIT to solve it, FATE, you use the word.

Just my real words, start small, learn small, learn the idea of how stuff actually work, and roam freely.
Remember when you first born? You have no idea how to chew your food then, until you grew up, you can do stuff yourself and not depending at all, from your parents, that's the logic! This is the left-brain user, and will certainly drives you to the goal. Right brain user, use creativity to pair up with your left brain!

Anyway
Did I wrote this? Adding IGs account is tough now, they askes many many verification before I can actually access the account. It slows me so much from doing this.

How does IG verify accounts? Phone?
When you login an account into an new ip okay, you enter your detail, and it says error login credentials.
You need to reset your password thru email okay, after you have your password reset, it require you to confirm some 6 digit verification code being sent to your email address. After this is done, your password is reset again!

And this time you login, you need to phone verify it!

If you do many activity, it require you to reset your password again.

Day 13:
39, 25, 6, $1.8

When you login an account into an new ip okay, you enter your detail, and it says error login credentials.
You need to reset your password thru email okay, after you have your password reset, it require you to confirm some 6 digit verification code being sent to your email address. After this is done, your password is reset again!

And this time you login, you need to phone verify it!

If you do many activity, it require you to reset your password again.

Day 13:
39, 25, 6, $1.8

Wow, what a pain! Hopefully, the payback will make it all worth it for you.

Day 14:
I thought of increasing the following count again, then IG reset my half of my account's password!
Man when can I really start doing mass following.

So far, only 3 account got banned aside from those account that changed username on the past.
27 out of 30 account survives the weeks from IG terrorist.

Anyway,
33, 21, 3, $1.37

I am helping another forum member with this and I only have 2 accounts just for testing the limits and such and so far in 24 hours I had an 80 % conversion rate . Again I did not bother with targeting just seeing what instagrams limits are and when they will ban me . I am trying this out on 3 month old accounts . So if you only get $1.37 from 30 accounts you must be dooing something wrong.

I am helping another forum member with this and I only have 2 accounts just for testing the limits and such and so far in 24 hours I had an 80 % conversion rate . Again I did not bother with targeting just seeing what instagrams limits are and when they will ban me . I am trying this out on 3 month old accounts . So if you only get $1.37 from 30 accounts you must be dooing something wrong.
I notice that too haha, but I've already change the username, I'm afraid to change it back to others.

Anyway, I have like 10 accounts on IG followers and make like $2 - $4 a day.
That makes me wonder too, my mistake, I forgot what I've wrote, and my targeting fails.
What should I do with the account haha.

I've 70 aged account dumped into this position and am stucked.

I see you're doing well bro, good luck there.
Make a journey so it can helps you footprint whatever detail you felt left out.

I notice that too haha, but I've already change the username, I'm afraid to change it back to others.

Anyway, I have like 10 accounts on IG followers and make like $2 - $4 a day.
That makes me wonder too, my mistake, I forgot what I've wrote, and my targeting fails.
What should I do with the account haha.

I've 70 aged account dumped into this position and am stucked.

I see you're doing well bro, good luck there.
Make a journey so it can helps you footprint whatever detail you felt left out.

It's very possible that you don't need all of those accounts. If 10 of the 70 accounts are converting good, then I would dump the others and focus on only those 10 accounts that are making you money. Besides, it's logical that having less accounts would allow you to focus more on the quality of your profiles and promotional tactics. And as we all know, in most cases with aff marketing, quality over quantity.

It's very possible that you don't need all of those accounts. If 10 of the 70 accounts are converting good, then I would dump the others and focus on only those 10 accounts that are making you money. Besides, it's logical that having less accounts would allow you to focus more on the quality of your profiles and promotional tactics. And as we all know, in most cases with aff marketing, quality over quantity.

You can, you can buy a 100k followers account and do the tricks you want.
For me the other 70 account are all aged accounts that registered over 6 months.
It is much expensive than you can have in the market.

If you say quality over quantity, almost the theory are right but I didn't experience any of it though, cause my largest instagram account did not exceed 20k followers.

From where you get your aged account ? You register them before 6 months and now used them or you buying them ?
I bought like 1,000 ig account last year december, it aged over the time.
But feb ig introduce mass ban, lots of my account lost, only partial of them remain.

I would like to know if theres a source to buy aged account too if you find one.

Seems to be a good Idea. It is one of the very many ways I have always imagined using my active instgram account. Allow me just go through all the steps above with much care so as to have a complete understanding of what it takes and also to avoid making wrong choices about this whole project.

Wow, it brings lots of attention to market IG ever since I started this thread.

I will try to move my 60s instagram account to a new username and see what will happen.
Of course I won't it do all at once, that will be risky. :p

MI
Back