The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie questions

kv2715

affiliate
I applied for peerfly and was going through peerflyoffers.com. When I was studying the offers I came across the allowed traffic sources. Could somebody explain what they mean

'Social traffic: Yes Search traffic: Yes E-mail traffic: No Display traffic: Yes Contextual traffic: Yes"

It is quite newbieish to ask like that but I wish to get clarified.
Thank you

Social traffic is for example when you put a link on facebook or twitter. Search traffic is PPC (pay per click like google adwords, 7search, etc) and PPV (pay pay view like lead impact, media traffic, traffic vance, etc.), email traffic is for example when you send an email with the link to the offer, display traffic is showing banners or something like that (facebook ads, media buys, POF, etc) and contextual traffic I'm not 100% sure about it, but I think that it is the ability to post the link on a website.

I applied for peerfly and was going through peerflyoffers.com. When I was studying the offers I came across the allowed traffic sources. Could somebody explain what they mean

'Social traffic: Yes Search traffic: Yes E-mail traffic: No Display traffic: Yes Contextual traffic: Yes"

It is quite newbieish to ask like that but I wish to get clarified.
Thank you

Always reach out to your AM, they will be able to help you best with this question. ;)

Let me correct you:

Social, isn't posting links on facebook, myspace etc ..Social stands for Social PPC like Facebook Ads, POF ads etc
So display traffic is not FB ads, display pretty much stands for media buying (CPM banner ads)

banners
Back