The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Question

talha123

affiliate
Hello guys I am a bit new here. I have super easy question to ask you veterans. Here I go, suppose I have a landing page and I am going to entice the users by giving them an incentive such as an ebook that I have written to fill out the offer which is related to the niche. I have two questions.

1. How should I approach to make certain that the user do the survey so that they could get the incentive?

2. Since they have already went through my landing page do they have to do that again to fill out the main cpa landing page.

Thank you.Smile

Hello guys I am a bit new here. I have super easy question to ask you veterans. Here I go, suppose I have a landing page and I am going to entice the users by giving them an incentive such as an ebook that I have written to fill out the offer which is related to the niche. I have two questions.

1. How should I approach to make certain that the user do the survey so that they could get the incentive?

2. Since they have already went through my landing page do they have to do that again to fill out the main cpa landing page.

Thank you.Smile

1 Question answer: Use a prompt box and promote that you are are offering so and so book by doing this small survey and provide the link on that box and keep that on your landing page.

2 Question answer: Better to register the users when they clicked and save those details in the database.

banners
Back