The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie question about Fashion affiliate programs

Dannielle

affiliate
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody might have some tips on good affiliate programs for bloggers relevant to the fashion industry? I've just started my first site and I'm lost as far as where I should begin to find programs for my niche.

Thanks

Hi Dannielle,

There are a ton of fashion affiliate programs out there. The key is to find ones that are well managed and convert.

Do you have a niche? If you focus on one particular area that isnt too competitive while you get started you may be more successful.

With that said, these companies manage many different fashion affiliate programs.

AMSWO Affiliate Programs
Designer handbags, jewelry and more

PartnerCentric Managed Affiliate Programs
Vivre, Company Store, Undergear and more

Featured Merchants - Share Results Affiliate Network
Here are a few more.

Those affiliate management companies are all 5 Star clients so I know for sure they are good. The other thing you can do is just join Commission Junction, the largest affiliate network and scope out all the merchants in the fashion category.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Hi Danielle,

Just wanted to add to Linda's reply that at Share Results we have some great fashion merchants, specifically in niche areas including plus size. Feel free to send me an email (julia@shareresults.com) if you'd like more info. :)

Cheers,

I've just started my first site and I'm lost as far as where I should begin to find programs for my niche.

Hi Dannielle,

My recommendation would be to keep a fairly close focus in (each) blog, keep it focused on one area, such as a type of fashion, or a type of accessory , or event focused etc. This way you can build up a blog that can easily review similar products and keep a very focused target. Build up maybe four or five blogs, each focused on one area and then link and cross promote them.

Perhaps (example only)
- Party Wear Fashion Blog
- Evening Wear Fashion Blog
- Beach / Pool Wear Fashion Blog
- Casual Day Wear Fashion Blog
- Office Wear Fashion Blog

We run a range of fashion programs as Linda mentioned, offering everything from clothing to sun glasses to hand bags to jewelry

Cheers

Chris

Good points Chris!

Julia I searched for and thought I linked to your apparel-women's category (above) But now I see that doesnt work. When I search by category and try to link to in, it just goes to the featured merchant root page. Could be handy if we could link by cat.

So yes Dannielle just contact Julia.

But the very 1st thing is like Chris said - zero in on a particular niche and then go find the products that that type of visitor would be interested in.

Thank you for all the tips. I didn't expect to get so many responses so quickly. I tried CJ but there really wasn't anything to my particular niche. I'm concentrating on celebrity fashions and fashion designers so I am looking for apparel and accessories mostly.

I will sign up and try AMWSO and Share Sale.

Is there any requirements, for example, I've just started my blog this week and thanks to my friend Dave who set it up for me, I'm already getting over 100 unique visitors per day. He told me that is a very good start for a one week old blog. I've already been indexed by Yahoo and Google should index me shortly using Dave's proven tips on getting indexed. I'm posting articles every day as recommended and hopefully by the end of the month I'll have 25+ quality articles. Is this enough to get accepted by these programs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I understand what you are saying and there are some great blogs to look at to get some leads. Start with Glam.com. They have a blog directory specific to fashion and celebrities. You will definitely want to consider signing your blog up for it and check out the blogs and their affiliates to draw those leads. I think over 100 hits a day for a new blog such as yours is excellent!

Awesome Julian. Thanks for making the change. That should help.
For instance in your newsletter you could say here are some merchants in categories that would be great for Valentines day or Mother's day or whatever and link to jewelry, flowers and gifts type category searches.

Fashion Program Suggestion

Hey,

To answer the initial question, I would look at the creativejobscentral affiliate program which can be found on the shareasale network. They have an entire section dedicated to the fashion industry and offer good commissions.

Visit creativejobscentral dot com / page / affiliates to get details.

Hope this helped!

Daniel

banners
Back