The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie needs help

jimzheng

Hi
My name is Jim. I started being an affiliate 1 week ago, through this week I have tried everything to promote my product. However, nothing seems worked.
I tried Forum, Blog, and with Google ad(which I cannot lower the cost of PPC). I am now looking for some guidance and help from the experienced affiliate.
:):):)

Hi Jim,

A week really isn't very long. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

I agree with Linda: A week isn't long at all for any new page or venture on the net. That's like a mere second in real world time.

If you're going to have any sucess at all, you need to fix your eyes firmly on the horizon, develop some patience, and prepare yourself for some sustained effort and focus.

There really is no "quick buck" on the net, no matter what you may have read or heard.

If you already have a blog about the product/niche then you have what you need to succeed already in place. It does NOT have to look pretty to be successful, you just have to be willing to drive traffic to it.

Make yourself an account over at ezine articles and start submitting articles. I would personally vote to say 3 a day (when I was going at that pace I saw results), although you may want to start out a little slower... so I have a challenge for you, and everyone who wants in.

100 articles in 100 days.

This is simple, and in fact I would challenge you to complete it before the 100 days.

If you can complete this challenge you will be well on your way to affiliate sales, a list, etc.

Give it a shot, it will not cost you anymore than you already have spent.

banners
Back